Sign in to follow this  

New in town

Hey everybody,

I've moved to Sheffield in February coming from Germany...

Is there someone in a simular situation, wanting to share beeing here in this town?

I am looking for funny, outgoing people to have a laugh with, go for a drink or just have a little conversation by email.

Well whatever, if you want to get in touch---------just send an email.....

Take care, Sonja

P.S. I am still looking for a job.........if you want to offer me one ;-)

Oh well just re-read your post and realised what it was about!

Yeah by all means if you fancy a chat everyone (well most) people on here are great and will chat to you!

I think Geoff is organising a forum get together (hopefully soon) so we can all meet n have a few beers.

Take it easy and feel free to email, PM or just debate with me here on the boards!

Originally posted by DaBouncer

Oh well just re-read your post and realised what it was about!

Yeah by all means if you fancy a chat everyone (well most) people on here are great and will chat to you!

I think Geoff is organising a forum get together (hopefully soon) so we can all meet n have a few beers.

Take it easy and feel free to email, PM or just debate with me here on the boards!

Will you be on the door then Bouncer.:lol:

Originally posted by heysonja

Hey everybody,

I've moved to Sheffield in February coming from Germany...

Is there someone in a simular situation, wanting to share beeing here in this town?

I am looking for funny, outgoing people to have a laugh with, go for a drink or just have a little conversation by email.

Well whatever, if you want to get in touch---------just send an email.....

Take care, Sonja

P.S. I am still looking for a job.........if you want to offer me one ;-)

Hallo und willkommen heißt zum Sheffield Forum ja die meisten von uns nette Leute sind, damit fühlt, aufzustellen befreit und, sich zu Hause mit uns zu machen. Und ich hoffe, daß Sie eine Aufgabe über hier sehr bald erhalten, und hoffe Sie wie Sheffield :o does that make sense lol?

Sorry, that does not really make sense....but I can guess what you meant!

Thanks...........but I do understand english so you dont have to make so much afford to write in german........but I really appreshiate (dont know how to write that word) that!

=)