Hotels in leeds help

trying to find a hotel in leeds on a sat night less than £100 for 1 night sat 22nd april anywhere near or not far from o2,i cannot believe how expensive this city is for 1 night please help or I will have to just drive home:help::help::help::help:

My daughter and I are going to the O2 in October. We are using a Leeds taxi firm to bring us back to Sheffield the same night quote is around 55pounds.

My daughter and I are going to the O2 in October. We are using a Leeds taxi firm to bring us back to Sheffield the same night quote is around 55pounds.

Sounds reasonable to me

I was going to suggest this. (if it suits their plans) - get the train up, wander to the place via food and pubs /walk around if want, then 55 back in a taxi. No driving/can have a drink/or even day out, and end up at home.

That's what I'd do if not wanting to stay there.

Premier Inn Leeds East is usually good on price as it's not city centre. Quarter mile walk to the Crossgates station where you can get direct to city centre.