New poll says attitudes to refugees hardens

How many refugee's have countries like Saudi Arabia taken??

Now Cameron has pledged a Billion pounds for the refugees while pensions here are heating or eating and bedroom tax is killing people

It's hardly surprising as we see how these 'refugees' are behaving in Germany, Sweden, etc. Talk about bite the hand that feeds you! I know the racist finger will be pointed, but the culture of these people from the middle east is so at odds with ours, especially their attitude to women. I for one don't want them!!

It's hardly surprising as we see how these 'refugees' are behaving in Germany, Sweden, etc. Talk about bite the hand that feeds you! I know the racist finger will be pointed, but the culture of these people from the middle east is so at odds with ours, especially their attitude to women. I for one don't want them!!

A tiny minority. No race or religion can stand up and say they don't have issues with violence against women.

I wonder how much knowledge and understanding you have of Middle Eastern culture?

---------- Post added 04-02-2016 at 18:01 ----------

How many refugee's have countries like Saudi Arabia taken??

Depends which countries you mean. Figures for SA are disputed; Jordan about 100,000, Egypt around 133,862.

Makes the UK's efforts look a bit pathetic doesn't it?

A tiny minority. No race or religion can stand up and say they don't have issues with violence against women.

I wonder how much knowledge and understanding you have of Middle Eastern culture?

Give us the info then. Enlighten us all.

Depends which countries you mean. Figures for SA are disputed; Jordan about 100,000, Egypt around 133,862.

Ooh! All Middle Eastern countries with vast areas in which to locate millions.

it looked quite a lot over the new year and its been going on before and after???

maybe when when out of the stricter islamic countries they cant control temselves???

Likewise the issues with violence against men, and how much knowledge and understanding of our culture do Middle Easterners have, more or less?

Bear in mind the refugee camps over there tend to be tented cities near the borders.

Anyone who has spent any time in MENA countries knows exactly what the prevailing attitudes to women and nonmuslim women in particulare are. This 'they are just the same as us' claim is utter nonsense, especially the self selecting young men who have criminally barged their way into Europe.

Fund education for the kids in camps in the region fine, but I would not let any stay in Europe, the social costs are too high to bear.

When was the last time you can remember gangs of Englishmen roaming around sexually intimidating women.

The problem here is that to a certain culture, women are looked down on as second class citizens and are fair game to be molested.

This culture does not uphold the same standards that we have, that's the top and the bottom of this sorry tale.

Angel1.

Angel1.