Suggestions for sheffield postal address

As title - looking for a sheffield postal address.

Collecting & scanning etc of mail not required - just a fixed street address (rather than a PO box)

thanks

Try the Innovation Technology Centre on the Advanced Manufacturing Park (where we are). Technically it is a Rotherham postal address but everyone knows it as the AMP in Sheffield.

Try the Innovation Technology Centre on the Advanced Manufacturing Park (where we are). Technically it is a Rotherham postal address but everyone knows it as the AMP in Sheffield.

Thanks Steve but that's a bit too normalite and formal for me.

Was thinking of somewhere a bit more funky.

Was thinking of somewhere a bit more funky.

Sheffield, funky...a bit of an oxymoron if you ask me :hihi:

Sheffield, funky...a bit of an oxymoron if you ask me :hihi:

Yeah and I don't want arty-farty either (so I'm not fussy ...)

Electric Works in the centre of Sheffield...a bit 'arty-farty' but the managing agents are very good (its the same company that manages our offices).

As title - looking for a sheffield postal address.

Collecting & scanning etc of mail not required - just a fixed street address (rather than a PO box)

thanks

Hi, If you are still looking for a Sheffield Postal Address Please contact me we officer S1 Virtual Office's with various packages available. Please call us on 0114 3792039

Do you have an accountant? Most accountants let you use their address if you aren't after telephone answering service or having lots of mail sent to that address. I know its not "funky", much cheaper though.

I'm intrigued, why would you want to seem "funky" rather than professional? Will you ever need to use meeting rooms at your virtual office?

I'm intrigued, why would you want to seem "funky" rather than professional?

Generally speaking "professional" is rather boring. Having the same address as an accountant would be a very bad thing for me.

Will you ever need to use meeting rooms at your virtual office?

Not if I can help it - I model myself on the hermit crab...

Professional to me says reliable and more likely to be aware of regulations rather than "boring". I buy a lot of hand made/ hand crafted items, often from people who have a full time day job but their businesses still have to be professional otherwise I don't even consider buying from them. An example: if I was to buy some jewellery I would need to be confident that the person understood UK legislation. If they buy any of their findings from the US they would need to be aware that their regs are different otherwise I could end up with high nickel content items. I do dismiss a lot of businesses because of their lack of professional image. I would have this attitude no matter what type of business I was buying a product or service from, just something to consider.

Mods - please close this thread. I have everything I need to know thanks