Where is there a 24hr chemist?

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone knows where there is a 24 hr chemist...I always thought the Wicker chemist was 24hr but apparently not anymore. I needed a chemist urgently for some medicine for my baby Sunday night, when i got to the chemist on the Wicker at 8:30 it had already closed. There was a notice on the door of other chemists but the only one i could see that was open at that time of night on a Sunday was Fir Vale Pharmacy. It's quite a way for me to go (I'm at Gleadless) so just wondered if there was another one anyone knows of.

Thanks All :)

there is one on the Wicker if thats any good to you

there is one on the Wicker if thats any good to you

beat me to it!

thats the only one i know of round these ere paarrrrts :)

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone knows where there is a 24 hr chemist...I always thought the Wicker chemist was 24hr but apparently not anymore. I needed a chemist urgently for some medicine for my baby Sunday night, when i got to the chemist on the Wicker at 8:30 it had already closed. There was a notice on the door of other chemists but the only one i could see that was open at that time of night on a Sunday was Fir Vale Pharmacy. It's quite a way for me to go (I'm at Gleadless) so just wondered if there was another one anyone knows of.

Thanks All :)

sorry ss, seems like me and mr benn are of no use to you at all :)

Thanks but i don't think u have read post properly, thats the one i went to Sun night but it closed at 8. Even the one i went to at FirVale was closing at 10/10:30.

Thanks but i don't think u have read post properly, thats the one i went to Sun night but it closed at 8. Even the one i went to at FirVale was closing at 10/10:30.

if you buy sheffield star it tells you every night which chemists are open out of hours

I think the Boots at Heeley Retail Park, Chesterfield Road stays open till midnight.

The only 24 hour chemist in sheffield is on abbeydale road at the bottom of carterknowle road however it only opens 24 hour son friday night.

Chemists on a sunday night are a problem dont think there are any after 6pm

Just looked on website for boots heeley retail site and it shuts at 5pm on a sunday

I believe the Boots on the retail park at chesterfield rd is open late, but as far as i am aware there isnt 24 hr Chemist in sheffield.

Lloyds on London Road used to be open until 12 but not sure anymore :(

I think its a bit stupid that a chemist can't open 24hours on a Sunday. People can't help it if they need medicine.