I got scammed by a plumber

I did not want to pay cash so I requested bank account details. I will call my bank to see if they can help.

For the record, I now found a brilliant plumber on trustatrader website who came and fixed the mess the other guy created. The only problem being that we have a hard time to source the tiles since these were imported from abroad and no longer are produced :o

P.S. I have received a few private messages, thanks for these guys but I can't reply I am afraid, because I am under the threshold of posts to send messages.

Lots of tiles come from abroad. Have you tried Almurad tiles. Always found them very willing to help. There is one in Parkgate,also Sheffield I believe. Also used to be one in Mexbrough??

http://www.al-murad.co.uk/stores

Edited by Dr Afzal
Store location search box

We don`t know that for sure.Maybe the plumber removed the blocked bath trap and the scum (inside the trap not the plumber) went everywhere.

Perhaps you're right :hihi: