Men aged 45-59 least likely to be happy??

Advice to the male over 40's should be, do some exercise (weights, running, cycling etc), get a decent hobby and get yourself a sexually active partner if possible, as one previous poster suggested, the lack of or reduction in sexual activity for many middle age men makes them grumpier ;)

And if you can't find one there are many health benefits to DIY. :blush:

Welcome to our world

Menopause sucks too :(

Advice to the male over 40's should be, do some exercise (weights, running, cycling etc), get a decent hobby and get yourself a sexually active partner if possible, as one previous poster suggested, the lack of or reduction in sexual activity for many middle age men makes them grumpier ;)

If getting a sexually active partner means the ending of, or is a threat to, a long term relationship and, possibly leaving your children, it is unlikely to make you happier in the long run.

Im 60 this year and I just cant believe it...60 Jesus frightening the final countdown 10 years left if I'm lucky....to be honest I've had a good life done a lot seen a lot been a lot of places had the love of a good women and kids no regrets..I'm still very active just started another business, true I can't do things like I used to do,,never smoked or drunk to much when I was younger so I am at the moment blest with rude good health still got all my own hair and teeth. apart from aches and pains from the daft things I broke and twisted when I was younger coming back to haunt me I'm ok,financially now I find you have to keep working as there seems to be so much more things you have to pay for,,when I was younger 70s 80s time I could do a few days work and be Ok for the rest of the week I never want to retire as long as I can still walk Ile keep going,,yes Im happy physically mentally and sexualy for the time being,but you never know from one day to the next at my age I might drop dead tomorrow :(:|