SEO Optimisation advice for keywords

Head of seo for a multi million pound turnover company. Billed over a million in one year. Campaigns created over 16 million in sales in one year alone. Worked over 150+ sites totalling £500 mil+ in revenue.

Not that bad considering my 'jobbing' status!

Even better reason to write the book...I'd buy it!

Even better reason to write the book...I'd buy it!

Writing a book is hard steve, im working up to it!

I did have this fiction idea, where an agency worker plans to kill all his clients, co workers and bosses.

Its a black comedy really.

Writing a book is hard steve, im working up to it!

I did have this fiction idea, where an agency worker plans to kill all his clients, co workers and bosses.

Its a black comedy really.

One for Tarantino then :hihi:

One thing is i dont like where the industries going.

Its becoming less client focused and more about squeezing every last penny out of business owners or marketing budgets. Quality of work is secondary.

I dont like that.

---------- Post added 20-01-2015 at 12:47 ----------

Hello,

I currently run my own website using WIX site builder which i pay for, i'm wanting to appear more in keyword searches like chesterfield or sheffield garden maintenance, sheffield or chesterfield landscaping to .

Is it true 5% of the wording on my website should have these keywords in ?

my websites: http://www.hedgeabovetherest.co.uk

Any advice would be great

Redevelop on another platform.

Try bootstrap html or wordpress themes. Much more freedom to develop than wix, no dodgy sla and cheaper in long run.

---------- Post added 20-01-2015 at 16:24 ----------

With Wordpress you can access the excellent yoast plugins. Recommended highly! although you have to setup in the right way.

I would change the page title of your website to be the main search term you want people to find you on. So it simply says "Chesterfield Landscape Gardener".

Having it hosted in the UK can help too rather than in the US.

You need to put an address on your website. What are you trying to hide?

The tab saying carriers certificate should actually say licence. It looks a bit 'odd' as you have put something on there which isn't actually the paper copy of the licence. Your licence isn't showing as live on the public register, I have just checked various spellings. It may show up if I searched on your postcode as this is a more fool proof way of checking. If your address was on there I could check.

I didnt notice it wasnt on there

the license is defineatly active and paper copy it was downloaded off there website.

"SEO Optimisation advice for keywords"-

but how to stop spammers/marketers sending me endless advertisements on this specific topic?

"SEO Optimisation advice for keywords"-

but how to stop spammers/marketers sending me endless advertisements on this specific topic?

Maybe people want great advice but expect for free. I dont think its unreasonable when its your living. Or do you not charge legal fees?

Signup for a free google webmaster account at google.com/webmasters/

You can set up your analytics and add your sitemap so your site is indexed quickly with lots of useful information after a week or so about your keywords etc.

Seomoz or rather Moz.com now has some nice free tools, wordtracker has a trial too