Amber Rudd - no surprise.

Hesitation and repetition.

You haven't answered any of my questions. Let's wait and see? You're demanding answers but you can't say what you think would be a good or bad answer?

Perhaps I phrased it badly. Whether the answers she gives are good enough or not will be subjective. I'm sure you agree some people already think she has nothing to answer for. So what, for you, will be bad answers to the questions you have asked? And if, subjectively, those answers aren't good enough for you, you will want her fired. Correct?

I'm not going to second guess what she would say re: why she was actively involved in tax havens. As for her commitment re: tax havens as part of the government, well it's obvious what is needed there given the public pledges of the current and last PMs

I'm not going to second guess what she would say re: why she was actively involved in tax havens. As for her commitment re: tax havens as part of the government, well it's obvious what is needed there given the public pledges of the current and last PMs

Alistair Buchanan, a former business associate of Ms Rudd, said the firms were involved in an offshore investment fund created for regulatory reasons.

"You could not set up those funds in England at that time, now you can," he said.

That explains why she was involved in offshore companies.

You appear to be dodging a simple question. You don't want to second guess what for you would be bad answers to the questions you demand she answers? Worried she might be reading the thread and alter her answers based on what you write? You don't want to give her clues?

Lol.

I get that you want her to commit to cutting loopholes. That much is clear.

Alistair Buchanan, a former business associate of Ms Rudd, said the firms were involved in an offshore investment fund created for regulatory reasons.

"You could not set up those funds in England at that time, now you can," he said.

That explains why she was involved in offshore companies.

I know that I said it pages ago. Not allowed by the regulator here = not legal here.

So does she support the right of people to circumvent the regulator now by using secrecy jurisdictions!

---------- Post added 27-09-2016 at 21:05 ----------

You appear to be dodging a simple question. You don't want to second guess what for you would be bad answers to the questions you demand she answers? Worried she might be reading the thread and alter her answers based on what you write? You don't want to give her clues?

Lol.

I get that you want her to commit to cutting loopholes. That much is clear.

I'm not the one dodging questions ;)

I know that I said it pages ago. Not allowed by the regulator here = not legal here.

So does she support the right of people to circumvent the regulator now by using secrecy jurisdictions!

Why not answer mine then?

That is quite a presumption to make. Where does it say that the reason the company was set up was because what they wanted to do was not legal here?

Not possible and not legal are of course two very different things. Presumably some other quote said 'not allowed by the regulator' as the one I mentioned didn't. If you are going to accuse somebody of avoiding things illegal here I would hope you have some evidence.

Some very old tired li(n)es there.

What a load of garbage.

Such a load of garbage you remain incapable of arguing against it. Only capable of insults as you've lost the argument.

I knew I was chastising children when I corrected you but I did welcome and expect an argument.

After all, children usually do argue.

But then I forgot; children also hurl insults.

By the way .... you forgot to tell me how big your dad is.

I'm assuming you did know him.

As for 'tired lines' I hope you enjoy a few new ones. I certainly expect them to make the impartial smile but then being a Tory I expect you can afford to be laughed at!

Edited by Owethemnowt

Such a load of garbage you remain incapable of arguing against it. Only capable of insults as you've lost the argument.

I knew I was chastising children when I corrected you but I did welcome and expect an argument.

As for 'tired lines' I hope you enjoy a few new ones. I certainly expect them to make the impartial smile but then being a Tory I expect you can afford to be laughed at!

How has Ron insulted you? By disagreeing with you?

I think your tired lines and old cliches make the impartial yawn. You are no great wit. Calling/implying someone is a *******? Hardly original is it?

Edited by Santo

How has Ron insulted you? By disagreeing with you?

I think your tired lines and old cliches make the impartial yawn. You are no great wit. Calling/implying someone is a *******? Hardly original is it?

Try reading for understanding. Read each paragraph and note the most important point raised.

Try having a friend read it to you. Any words you are not sure of look up in the dictionary.

Don't be afraid to ask but perhaps you're not quite old enough to understand yet.

Hope that helps!

Try reading for understanding. Read each paragraph and note the most important point raised.

Try having a friend read it to you. Any words you are not sure of look up in the dictionary.

Don't be afraid to ask but perhaps you're not quite old enough to understand yet.

Hope that helps!

I'm ok thanks. I'm not a miserable old cynic haunted by Thatcher's ghost.

:)

Why not answer mine then?

I've answered everything you've asked. Because you don't like the answers doesn't mean the questions haven't been answered.

What do you think I haven't answered? List please.

---------- Post added 29-09-2016 at 23:33 ----------

That is quite a presumption to make. Where does it say that the reason the company was set up was because what they wanted to do was not legal here?

Not possible and not legal are of course two very different things. Presumably some other quote said 'not allowed by the regulator' as the one I mentioned didn't. If you are going to accuse somebody of avoiding things illegal here I would hope you have some evidence.

You need to educate yourself about how the tax haven industry works.

---------- Post added 29-09-2016 at 23:35 ----------

I was ignoring him to be honest.

I've answered everything you've asked. Because you don't like the answers doesn't mean the questions haven't been answered.

What do you think I haven't answered? List please.

---------- Post added 29-09-2016 at 23:33 ----------

You need to educate yourself about how the tax haven industry works.

---------- Post added 29-09-2016 at 23:35 ----------

I was ignoring him to be honest.

With respect you have done nothing of the sort. Though I ain't surprised you think you have.

Please see post 154. I can't be bothered to retype it.

Not chastising Owethemnowt? Don't you feel his posts are insulting?

Edited by Santo