Can the safety shell on the car affect speed camera reading

Hi

I have a new car with a safety shell.......

Parking Camera's all round, one at front, one on each door mirror and one on the rear ........

Emergency Braking front and rear, that stops you running into any thing at slow speed.....

Blind Spot Indicators.....

Movement Sensors ect ...

Even has Intelligent Key System and this has a warning in the owner's manual .... "Radio waves could adversely affect electric medical equipment"

I would like to know if any of these can give a false reading to mobile speed camera's

Edited by HandyBob

Hi

Parking Camera's all round, one at front, one on each door mirror and one on the rear ........

Emergency Braking front and rear, that stops you running into any thing at slow speed.....

Movement Sensors ect ...

Even has Intelligent Key System and this has a warning in the owner's manual .... "Radio waves could adversely affect electric medical equipment"

I would like to know if any of these can give a false reading to mobile speed camera's

Stop clutching at straws and just pay the fine! :hihi:

Lol, get caught racing around in your new wheels and try to shift blame onto the car.

Chancer.

it's entirely possible that the electromagnetic forces generated by your vehicle caused a displacement in the time/ space continuum and forced the radar waves generated by the mobile speed camera to increase in velocity as they passed around your vehicle.

The reason why I ask is that at the time I was going slow due to a traffic jam ??????

The reason why I ask is that at the time I was going slow due to a traffic jam ??????

In that case the photographic evidence should prove your innocence. You can't have a whole traffic jam moving in unison above the speed limit.

Hi

Movement Sensors ect ...

I suppose if your "safety shell" is made out of microwave absorber. Ferrite tiles, B2/F117 paint or the like. That might confuse the police radar guns. Although they wouldn't read falsely high.

Did your car cost $1billion ?

Yes speed cameras are error prone.

Where you have vehicles close to each other, static ones can get confused and take readings off two different vehicles as if it was one vehicle.

Mobile cameras are susceptible to operator error - the "slip effect" where the operator moves the laser along the vehicle instead of focussing on one spot.

BBC Inside Out reports

I suppose if your "safety shell" is made out of microwave absorber. Ferrite tiles, B2/F117 paint or the like. That might confuse the police radar guns. Although they wouldn't read falsely high.

Did your car cost $1billion ?

:wave::wave:May be it was because the flux capacitor was on line .....

Or could it be .......

The police could not tell me when the camera was last calibrated so it could be giving false reading's ???????????????????:headbang:

---------- Post added 28-09-2016 at 15:17 ----------

Yes speed cameras are error prone.

Where you have vehicles close to each other, static ones can get confused and take readings off two different vehicles as if it was one vehicle.

Mobile cameras are susceptible to operator error - the "slip effect" where the operator moves the laser along the vehicle instead of focussing on one spot.

BBC Inside Out reports

:thumbsup: Thanks "Flexo"

Any half competent operator would't even bother using the speed gun in heavy traffic.

If it's bumper to bumper, start-stop they'd just pop outside and have a fag break.