Hilary Clinton the next American President.

Well there you have it.

I can't recall how many times someone used racist comments towards me. So F what. I used some unpleasant words in return. People will call you names.

If they cant use ones based on race or gender they will use those based on your intellectual capacity, assumed sexual preferences, social group or simply will call you a genital. Deal with it.

So you think because you can deal with racist abuse you receive everybody else has to as well? That is absolutely ridiculous.

Never have I envied the Americans less. The bigoted moron or the corrupt liar.

It's like that episode of the Simpsons where the 2 candidates were replaced by 2 aliens both bent on enslaving humanity.

There are other presidential candidates on offer you know. But the Americans won't vote for them, because I vote for a third party candidate is supposedly a "waste". More wasted than it would be on the moron or the liar? What the hell?

Never have I envied the Americans less. The bigoted moron or the corrupt liar.

It's like that episode of the Simpsons where the 2 candidates were replaced by 2 aliens both bent on enslaving humanity.

There are other presidential candidates on offer you know. But the Americans won't vote for them, because I vote for a third party candidate is supposedly a "waste". More wasted than it would be on the moron or the liar? What the hell?

Or indeed South Park where they had a choice of a piece of crap or a giant douche. Its an awful choice admittedly, but this is a country who voted for GW Bush for President (twice) and a large number thought it a good idea for Sarah palin to be vice president.

After just watching her outperform Donald Trump on the Presidential debate, she just has to be.

Will be a bad , bad day for the world if she wins.

Yes indeed. Almost as bad as if she loses and the other guy wins.

Have a look at the Libertarian party. If I were an American right now I'd seriously consider voting for them. I assume they'd moderate a little in government or at least be moderated by the system of distributed power which operates in their governmental system.

Edited by unbeliever

It will be more of the same, maybe a bit more of an aggressive foreign policy than Obama but more of the same. Providing, of course, shes got a senate that will play ball.

Apart from all the problems with the 2 candidates as people, each of them is very likely to increase the debt to GDP ratio of the US by at least a factor of 1.5.

Is it illegal for sane people to stand in this election or something?

---------- Post added 27-09-2016 at 22:31 ----------

Or indeed South Park where they had a choice of a piece of crap or a giant douche. Its an awful choice admittedly, but this is a country who voted for GW Bush for President (twice) and a large number thought it a good idea for Sarah palin to be vice president.

Yes. It took them 8 years but the Republicans finally found a more ridiculous candidate than Sarah Palin. Wow.

Edited by unbeliever

I believe HRC will win, but also believe she already knows it cannot be "Politics as usual." PM May must also be getting the same understanding, things have to change before the whole electorate revolts, and anyone that has ever been a politician or associated with one will never get back into politics.

Bernie Saunders has fired up the US electorate, is still around, and HRC knows what the Democratic voters will expect. The African Americans and Latinos also want significant changes to their lot and will soon outline what the cost of their support will be.

Whatever you may think of HRC, the potential of Trump getting into the Whitehouse

has to avoided at any cost. The fox would be looking after the chickens !

I am far from being a Trump fan, and the word out is that his support comes chiefly from working class males who have no love for bossy women or black people of any persuasion. But I'm also hearing stuff from bright people looking for a change in the Nation's direction. So maybe he will get in despite what we've all been seeing. One of two things will happen. He will, with the help of a lot smarter people than he, create a change better for our economy and our future, or , more likely, last one term or finish up impeached. Thank the Lord Canada is still there.

I am far from being a Trump fan, and the word out is that his support comes chiefly from working class males who have no love for bossy women or black people of any persuasion. But I'm also hearing stuff from bright people looking for a change in the Nation's direction. So maybe he will get in despite what we've all been seeing. One of two things will happen. He will, with the help of a lot smarter people than he, create a change better for our economy and our future, or , more likely, last one term or finish up impeached. Thank the Lord Canada is still there.

He doesn't listen to advice and he's a moron.

If he knew that he was a moron that would be one thing as he would know to do what smart people tell him. But he doesn't know he's a moron so he'll do what he thinks is best. This will be, without fail, the worst possible thing to do in any situation.

He doesn't listen to advice and he's a moron.

If he knew that he was a moron that would be one thing as he would know to do what smart people tell him. But he doesn't know he's a moron so he'll do what he thinks is best. This will be, without fail, the worst possible thing to do in any situation.

If he gets in, he wont do half the things he says he will do. Lots of bluster, a few sound bites and embarrassing political faux pas (he might ask terresa may to put the kettle on - summat like that) but he wont deport people by the million and he wont build that wall on the Mexican border. Have you seen whats there now? A thwacking great fence then miles of desert. Hes a big fat liar with a daft haircut.

I dont think he has the temperament or experience for it. His ego will get in the way and he will believe he can bully people and run the country like his business.