Goods for animal charity shop

I have 12 + black bags of clothing, good duvets, cushions etc suitable for sale in a charity shop. Also bedding suitable for the pound dogs. It will need collecting if an animal charity would like it. Thanks.

I have 12 + black bags of clothing, good duvets, cushions etc suitable for sale in a charity shop. Also bedding suitable for the pound dogs. It will need collecting if an animal charity would like it. Thanks.

What area of Sheffield are you?

I collect bedding for rescue kennels but obviously depends where you are.

Thanks for the offer of things colliebird, Sadly we can't collect items for the shops here at Rain rescue, we are just totally overloaded. Maybe best looking for a charity shop near to you and taking them down there? I don't think many charities do actually collect. As said above, please if you can get the bedding down to the Sheffield Stray kennels, I don't think they take duvets due to them easily getting wet and shreded, but blankets or sleeping bags will be well needed thank you

Jaq

Totally opposite end of Sheffield from me.

What about Heeley City Farm? Do they require any donations of animal bedding?

i collect for syessr and can pick up when passing to or from work

I will sort ou the dog bedding later this week after the charity shop stuff has been ccollected. Can't get to the bedding till then !

Just to remind people I'll collect for Rain Rescue in S6 and S5, and parts of S35