Need a force free dog trainer

Hi, I have a 2 and a half year old border collie, I need a force free dog trainer who does 1 to 1 with me and my dog, I love in foxhill s6, if anyone can help please write to me and I can explain her behaviours and hopefully change them

Carol at Bulls Eye Training. She's force free and uses positive methods. Really knows her stuff :)

Lottie Bennett at Pawsitively pets, fantastic trainer knows her stuff!

Lottie Bennett at Pawsitively pets, fantastic trainer knows her stuff!

seconded - she's great

Lottie is very good and I would also recommend Dave at Boney Fido. We had a very useful 1:1 session with him.

i have got a collie very intelligent dogs need lots of attention walks distractions to stop them getting bored and misbehaving.

My name is Cassie and I run Steady Neddies (Horse & Hound) - Agility and Spookbuster Training, although we don't just do agility, I do rehab and basic training stuff too. All of my training is force free, uses positive reinforcement and is generally done via clicker training. If you think I could help in anyway, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

I have a facebook page too if you'd like to have a look at what I do. Just search Steady Neddies Horse & Hound and it should pop up.