Where are all the birds

For the last month all the birds seem to have vanished.The feeding station has been barely touched no bird song we are in S12 has anyone one else noticed this.Its really weird

Were the opposite in S5, Ive never seen so many! In the trees, lining the privets, on the roofs, everywhere!

For the last month all the birds seem to have vanished.The feeding station has been barely touched no bird song we are in S12 has anyone one else noticed this.Its really weird

Im in s13 and now you have mentioned it i havent seen many birds about for ages !

Thanks for the link. A neighbour had said they thought a sparrowhawk had been seen around.

I'm in s12 and have plenty on my garden still.

Thanks for the link. A neighbour had said they thought a sparrowhawk had been seen around.

We've seen a sparrow hawk regular the last 2 weeks got a very close look at it trying to take a sparrow in our hedge then must have been 12 magpies chased it down the street.