Poem for my brother who died in his sleep

Hi, my brother passed away in his sleep at the weekend, my heart is now beyond repair, he was 45, life can be very cruel sometimes...

What i would like is a poem written, can anyone do this for me?

Thankyou

x

Edited by curly1

wordslikecries@gmail.com

Dear Curly1

I am so sorry to hear about your brother. Have you considered that you might be the best person to write the poem?

The above address is for a writing group set up especially for people who are grieving and need a creative outlet.

I hope it is useful to you.

Good luck

Snowy B

Thanks Snowy B, I did think that, but im not very poetic, and wanted something to sound nice..I will have a look on the link youve attached tho, thanks again

Thanks Snowy B, I did think that, but im not very poetic, and wanted something to sound nice..I will have a look on the link youve attached tho, thanks again

I think Snowy Bs advice is excellent. Maybe they can help you turn your personal feelings into a poem you can be proud of.

Thankyou so much for your help everyone, I now have a poem, this site is fabulous x