Does anyone know what's happened to this report?

Wasn't there supposed to be a report coming out on the immediate and long term results of various changes to the benefits system, (like bedroom tax, Asos, cuts, sanctions etc.) The money saved, and the effect they've had on people?

Last I heard IDS was putting off having it published, and it's all gone quiet since.

Have I missed it, or are we still waiting?

They're waiting till the wreckage of MH370 is discovered, so they can bury the news while everyone is distracted.

They're waiting till the wreckage of MH370 is discovered, so they can bury the news while everyone is distracted.

Ahh, so still not been published then...

Is the numbers of people that died within a specified time frame after they were told they were judged fit for work?

Is the numbers of people that died within a specified time frame after they were told they were judged fit for work?

That might be part of it.

I don't know the name of the report / enquiry, or who is heading it, so I can't Google it. Does anybody know what it's called?

That might be part of it.

I don't know the name of the report / enquiry, or who is heading it, so I can't Google it. Does anybody know what it's called?

I think it's entitled "Why Labour Lost in 2015 And Won't See Power For At Least Another Decade". Try Googling it.

After the 2010 election the government said they would get rid of any unnecessary laws passed by the previous government.

I haven't heard any more about this having been carried out.

So you don't know what the report covers, who is in charge, when it's due out or what it's called.

Are you sure that there is such a report?

After the 2010 election the government said they would get rid of any unnecessary laws passed by the previous government.

I haven't heard any more about this having been carried out.

This is one:

Grey squirrel law scrapped: Ministers finally revoke 1937 legislation that made failure to report presence of rodent on your land a criminal offence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583947/Grey-squirrel-law-scrapped-Ministers-finally-revoke-1937-legislation-failure-report-presence-rodent-land-criminal-offence.html

The report is on the BBC website for all to see, the tragic results of WCA run into possibly thousands of deaths including a much missed mate of mine .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34074557

They should be tried for murder...or at least manslaughter...

Thank you Alison.

I've been following this story quite closely & read some truly horrific stories of people with cancer and MS told that they are fine, in no need of benefits & quite capable of working; letters being sent to bereaved widows of those on benefits that their dead partners are capable of work; of bonuses given to those who worked for ATOS for how many people they could get off benefits no matter how sick or disabled. Appalling, truly appalling.

Those responsible should hang their heads with shame. But they won't. They have no conscience, no care, nothing. I'm sure that officialdom will be delighted that money no longer needs to be spent on looking after 2,380 people, and that money can go into the pockets of the directors of A4E, Serco, Capita, ATOS and all the other corporate welfare queens.

As for Iain Duncan Smith - I hope Hell has a special seat waiting for him.

Edited by Mister M