America.. You so silly

Yesterday a two year old killed his own mother with her own gun in the middle of a supermarket. The toddler found the gun and presumably thought it was a toy. Why the safety was off I have no idea, but it is yet another signal from our Western friends that our gun laws here are imminently more sensible.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-30636326

Yesterday a two year old killed his own mother with her own gun in the middle of a supermarket. The toddler found the gun and presumably thought it was a toy. Why the safety was off I have no idea, but it is yet another signal from our Western friends that our gun laws here are imminently more sensible.

None of our concern. It's what they want, particularly in somewhere like Idaho. Go on something like Idaho forum and give them some gun control wisdom, it will go down like a cup of cold sick.

This is another waste of life.

Children devastated after mom accidentally run over by 11-year-old daughter

HOUSTON Six children are mourning their mother after a freak accident in east Harris County Wednesday night.

Cherie Rangel was accidentally run over by her SUV Wednesday as she instructed her 11-year-old daughter to move it up a driveway,

i posted this in the mass shootings thread last night tz

This would never have happened if the other toddlers in the shop had been tooled up.

None of our concern.

Until of course you visit the States and go to a mall.

She was right to take a loaded and concealed firearm with her whilst shopping with children. How else could she have defended them against an attack by Muslamic Terrorists or paedophiles?

Until of course you visit the States and go to a mall.

So we should get every country to do what we think is right because I might have a fortnights holiday there? I though decisions like gun control are best left to the people who live there. We've got the gun control we, broad speaking, want as a society. The Americans have, broadly speaking, the gun control they want - although I would admit their stances will be more polarised.

when criminals are tooled up ,its only right the law abiding public are allowed to be tooled up to defend themselves , otherwise the odds are stacked in the criminals favour. Yes from time to time you will get a little collateral damage and an accident will happen ,but better to be able to fight fire with fire.

This is tragic but people making judgement on the mother are tools. We dont live in the states and we dont know what made her carry a gun. Maybe she was a rap[e victim or had been attacked and robbed previously. The laws of her land allow her to protect herself with force which is a good law to have. Unfortunately human nature means accidents will happen. Should thjis mean Americans arent allowed to carry guns? No although obama is working on that but for right now they can and more people will die but thats better than the alternative. An alternative where the law abiding give up their arms yet the scum keep theirs and then suddenly they have little or no protection because let me tell you, America is a big place and the police are not equipped to police it all properly. Taking away peoples legally held guns will give a green light to the scum.

I'm glad that america has free gun laws i'd love to legally blow someone away who tried to rob me or any of my families properties - goodnight amigo