Any electric car drivers with Ecotricity cards?

Hello all,

Bit of a post made in desperation here:

We've come up from London to visit Sheffield for the weekend in our Nissan Leaf (electric vehicle). We managed to get here without any issues using our ecotricity card along the M1. However, we've had a disaster strike as I've been a complete dunce and lost the card at the last charging station when we were leaving. We're here with our 2 year old, so I'm hugely concerned about how we could get home on Monday.

I've tried calling ecotricity, but they are closed for the Bank Holiday. I only have my 3-point home charger cable with me, so I'm stuffed.

I'm clutching at straws and hoping there is some kind Northern soul who will help out a silly man from London by lending their ecotricity card. I can send it back immediately when I get back on Monday.

Anyone who could be kind enough would make a huuuuge difference to us! We're staying at the Novotel Sheffield Centre at the moment. Thanks for any help.

There's a Nissan dealership on Attercliffe Road Sheffield South Yorkshire S4 7WW which is about a 15 minute walk from where you are staying.

Maybe they can help ?

Thanks for the idea, I thought of calling them in the morning. I might be able to get a charge, but unfortunately I probably won't have any luck getting a card off them for the rest of the journey!

You can't pay with credit card or something there, or just go back to the last charging station and find the card?

Thank you all for the suggestions, I've managed to find a very kind soul in Sheffield to lend me a card!