Is it ok to walk in London with an "ISIS" flag?

Off topic I know, so I apologise.

When people ask whether or not America should have used an alternative to dropping the atomic bombs on Japan, they are asking the wrong question.

They need to realise that the question that was being asked in 1945 was, what was the alternative to invading Japan?

All the evidence at that time suggested that any invasion was going to very costly in time/money/lives, so America obviously looked to any alternative and dropping the atomic bomb was seen to be the least painful option.

Again, you have to understand the historical context of the time. The allies had been in the business of destroying cities for a while, for example the fire bombing of Tokyo killed a similar amount of people compared to the Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

It has to be noted that at that time the atomic bomb was seen as being just a big bomb, or a more efficient way of carrying out the accepted policy of destroying cities.

So if we are to pass moral judgement on what happened to Hiroshima and Nagasaki using todays standards and morals then of course we are horrified by the loss of life, but we need to judge the actions by the standards an morals of a time when total war had been waged for around half a decade.

That's a crime and should be treated as such.

But it's on nothing like the same scale and it's not supported by the leaders.

Oh please. Thats poor. Like i said i did a quick Google, you do one and see how many 'isolated incidents' you find. Let me tell you, theres 100s and 100s.

By the way, the war in Iraq, are you one of those who still thinks it was legit and legal?

Our 'leaders' got us into that. How did that pan out?

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 11:39 ----------

You look into it.

I did which is why i know the actual reasons and not the USAs fake reasons. Do yourself a favour, do the same. Youll be amazed at what you find out.

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 11:40 ----------

I dont think that it was done specifically in the name of any particular religion though...

Oh, right. Thats ok then. Killing people in the name of religion is far worse than just killing people for resources, land and power.

Its only a terrorist flag because our Government and other Governments say so and lets be honest, neither us nor our allies have got clean hands. I mean, who the hell are we to say anything, we are one of the biggest exporters of death and misery in the world. The biggest exporter of terror being our lords and masters the american government.

---------- Post added 05-07-2015 at 19:40 ----------

Did he hurt anyone? Did he behead or maim anyone?

The above is just "hand wringing" political nonsense. It does nothing to address a political and economic solution to terrorism and despotism. The politics of "who is more to blame" is a dead end.

Answer the question directly and honestly. Is it ok to parade about dressed in the flag of ISIS ? Yes or No will suffice .

The above is just "hand wringing" political nonsense. .

I take it he hurt no one then, well apart from your sensibilities but thats not in the least bit important thankfully.

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 15:40 ----------

Answer the question directly and honestly. Is it ok to parade about dressed in the flag of ISIS ? Yes or No will suffice .

YES!!!

Good enough for you?

If you have any issues with ISIS, ISIL, IS then go speak to the US and our own governments. They fund them, they trained them, they decide where IS go next. Look it up. You could be surprised.

Edit. You wont look it up, i know that :)

I take it he hurt no one then, well apart from your sensibilities but thats not in the least bit important thankfully.

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 15:40 ----------

YES!!!

Good enough for you?

If you have any issues with ISIS, ISIL, IS then go speak to the US and our own governments. They fund them, they trained them, they decide where IS go next. Look it up. You could be surprised.

Edit. You wont look it up, i know that :)

I'd love you to show proof where we have (or the U.S.) have specifically trained ISIS forces.

I'd love you to show proof where we have (or the U.S.) have specifically trained ISIS forces.

You can find it yourself, its readily available and if you do the work yourself (like i did) youll appreciate it more and be less likely to dismiss it so easily. One tip, Google isnt your friend on this one. You need to use an alternative method of searching the internet as the mainstream search engines dont find much. All the good stuff is a little bit deeper. Freenet and I2p are my favourite ways of finding what i need, Have fun :)

YES!!!

Good enough for you?

In your little "Islamist "bubble sunnis slaughter shias and shias slaughter sunnis because we nasty westerners made them do it .Believe it or not Muslims can think for themselves and in Isis's case choose to rape, slaughter and torture people from their own religion

In your little "Islamist "bubble sunnis slaughter shias and shias slaughter sunnis because we nasty westerners made them do it .Believe it or not Muslims can think for themselves and in Isis's case choose to rape, slaughter and torture people from their own religion

Im in no bubble. I just dont see what the fuss is about. Its a flag. Get over it. No one was hurt, Get over that too :)

You can find it yourself, its readily available and if you do the work yourself (like i did) youll appreciate it more and be less likely to dismiss it so easily. One tip, Google isnt your friend on this one. You need to use an alternative method of searching the internet as the mainstream search engines dont find much. All the good stuff is a little bit deeper. Freenet and I2p are my favourite ways of finding what i need, Have fun :)

So that's a no then.

So that's a no then.

See it how you like mate.

Im in no bubble. I just dont see what the fuss is about. Its a flag. Get over it. No one was hurt, Get over that too :)

ISIS sprang from Islam.get over it.

Sometimes the west is not responsible for everything.get over that too.

Everybody has their ideas about how the world should be organised.

What matters is how you go about trying to change the world.

IS commit what by any reasonable standard would be considered extreme crimes on a routine basis. Their crimes against against women are especially vile.

These crimes do not further their political goals.

And everyone should be allowed to express their opinions and beliefs. Freedom of speech is for EVERYONE. Not just people with views you approve of.

The right to say these things is one of the cornerstones of a free democratic society.

What you consider extreme is considered reasonable by others, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.