Average Price to Hang a Door?

Im looking to have new internal doors throughout my house (8 in total) and wondered from other peoples experiences what youve been charged.

Free Of Charge, are you a home owner or counsel?

If it is JUST door hanging and you yourself are incapable of this then ask neighbour's it is not hard work and won't take that long.

am presuming the door's have been measured for where their going and been plane'd to the right dimension's etc to stop drag/loose door's

hi try sure fix joinery, he's a nice lad and reasonably priced my husband used to work with him, ask or Mick on 07974086017 sorry can't be more helpful with the price though.

i would have thought about 25 pound a door..

but i am sure someone ,will be along to correct me if i am wrong

hi i would be happy to quote . i,ve sent you a pm ta jeff

hi ash hows it going . hope you and your family ok ta jeff

About £40, or it used to be some time back. It depends if you want a joiner to do it or a DIY odd jobby type.

I have also sent a message, a little long! Sorry

I can recommend Joiner Andy. He did a great job on sourcing and fitting 4 internal doors for us. Give him a call for a quote. His number is 07747026254

hi i would be happy to quote . i,ve sent you a pm ta jeff

We can recommend Jeff, he supplied & fitted all of our 9 internal doors :)

If someone is willing to fit a door for £10 then it is going to be literally thrown in, look hideous and probably not shut!!!!!

For a fully qualified tradesman to do it to a professional standard you are looking at £25 upwards depending on the type of door to be fitted, the condition of the door frame it is to be fitted in, the number of doors you want doing (more doors= cheaper overall price).

What some people don't realise is that to get to the place to fit the door the fitter must put diesel in his van. Somewhere down the line he has had to purchase all the tools required for the job which believe me is hundreds of pounds worth. He's taken all the relevent test and training to be able to fit this door to the standard the customer insists on and finally this guy has got to make a living from doing this type of work. Hes got to cover his costs plus earn a wage to provide for his family.

Thats why it will definately cost more than £10 per door and thats why we can't all fit doors!!!!!