Bonfires and firework displays in Sheffield - Megathread

Bonfire, Firework Display, Childrens Fun fair and Refreshments at The Pheasant Inn, Sheffield Lane Top, Thursday 4th November, The fun starts at 5.30pm til late, Everyone is welcome and there is free entry. (children must be acompanied by an adult)

theres hardly any these days thanks to idiots who spoil it for everyone and health and safety laws... anyone know of anymore.. S20/S12 areas? Actual bonfire night? x

I'm not sure about this year but the Crosspool Tavern has had bonfires and firework displays in the last few years.

havent had one a the tavern for a few years now. Used to be pretty good.

There is a bonfire at the Three Merry Lads , Lodge Moor

:) Me too. Is ther one on at the travellers Inn by J35 this year?

Anyone know of any in or around s35? Looking for something small to take my little girl to. x

i tried typing chelsea park in google maps and had no joy. is there another name for it? lol! would really like to go to it but i don't know where it is. is it called brincliffe tower public park on google maps?

cheers

will

Yeah that's the one mate, i've noticed that before but i've never heard it refered to as anything but Chelsea Park so no idea why that is lol

Netheredge Hotel & Tavern

21-23 Montgomery Road

Netheregde. S7 1LN

Netheredge Hotel & Tavern

Are having their annual

Free family bonfire &

Fireworks display on

Friday 5th of

November.

Gates open at 5pm bonfire lit at 6pm

Fireworks from 7pm donations will be distributed to local Sheffield charities.

Hot food from 5pm

Hot Dogs, Burgers, Samosas, Bacon Butties, Toffee Apples, Soft Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks and lots lots more...

Does anyone know of any in the S6 area please?

any bonfires local to s12 crystal peaks ? must have the fire is more important than the fireworks ....pls no don vally standing in cold paying for over priced food and drinks to wait forever to see fireworks. can do that at home in the garden for free ?

I want a massive fire with real greasy burgers and hotdogs and a cheap can ov larger with mud on me boots like the good old days when { places like norfolk park } used to have the big one untill h/s spoilt the countrys fun ..

any bonfires local to s12 crystal peaks ? must have the fire is more important than the fireworks ....pls no don vally standing in cold paying for over priced food and drinks to wait forever to see fireworks. can do that at home in the garden for free ?

I want a massive fire with real greasy burgers and hotdogs and a cheap can ov larger with mud on me boots like the good old days when { places like norfolk park } used to have the big one untill h/s spoilt the countrys fun ..

Think Hawk and Dove just past peaks at Waterthorpe might be having one.