Brighton & Hove Albion v Sheffield Wednesday 20/01/17

I always thought Newcastle (A) would be the seasons toughest fixture but this one has surpassed it. Brighton have been in great from and are a very tough proposition on their own turf.

The win v Huddersfield take the pressure off a little as we can lose and still be in the top 6, a win (as difficult as it may be) would really put the cat among the pigeons at the top of the table.

1-1

Wednesday always seem to play well on tv,will Carlos stick with Fletcher up front or start with Winnall?

A difficult place to pick up points , both teams playing well and no reason to not to be confident of getting something out of the game. Whatever happens we will still be in the mix. 0-0 for me.

Very difficult game but we have shown we can beat anyone and are on a decent run,It's a draw for me.

Welcome back Top,your partner in crime as gone awol.

Wednesday always seem to play well on tv,will Carlos stick with Fletcher up front or start with Winnall?

Fletcher came off injured on Saturday so I think he'll give Winnall a start, he may have done this anyway whether Fletcher was injured or not.

I'll never forgive this lot for the 1983 Semi Final at the Library.

They're a strong side, and very attack minded.

We often look weak down our left side with Poodle mainly and Reach (in parts)

We can't afford to be weak anywhere against this lot.

IF we play to our best we can beat them. We can beat any Championship team when we're firing.

I'm hoping for the best and fearing the worse.

Clean sheet I hope and a 0-0 :help: or sneak a 1-0 win ....................

Edited by Hotmale 1954

I'll still never forgive this lot for the 1983 Semi Final at the Library.

They're a strong side, and very attack minded.

We often look weak down our left side with Poodle mainly and Reach (in parts)

We can't afford to be weak anywhere against this lot.

IF we play to our best we can beat them. We can beat any Championship team when we're firing.

I'm hoping for the best and fearing the worse.

Clean sheet I hope and a 0-0 :help:

Yep never forget '83, such a disappointment.

I think they still think they owe us one from the play off last year, their defence had the beating of us at home and as you said we'll need to be our best in all departments.

I'll still never forgive this lot for the 1983 Semi Final at the Library.

Steve ....... Foster. Grrrrr cheat.

Fearful for Friday. Expected a positive result at Newcastle but expect nothing from this, and can see a 2/3-0.

When they got to the final was it the game where Robinson (I think) missed an absolute sitter to win it and they got hammered in the replay?

When they got to the final was it the game where Robinson (I think) missed an absolute sitter to win it and they got hammered in the replay?

Yes - Gordon Smith missed it although wasn't really a sitter - but should have definitely scored

Yes - Gordon Smith missed it although wasn't really a sitter - but should have definitely scored

"Smith must score" :hihi::hihi:

Your right not a sitter but what a chance.

Tough game this. Think you could get something out of this one. Anyone finishing above them will go up. You'll be promoted this season, most clubs will envy having your players.

1. Brighton

2. Sheffield Wednesday

At the end of the season.