Walsall V Blades

Hopefully a bit of revenge for Walsall's smash and grab raid at the lane a couple of months ago . Blades 3-1

Yes, a win predicted here. 3-1 victory. Not really much to say, just got to keep winning.

It will be great to get that promotion and then to really start the process of premier league status... Obviously walking before running.

Yes, a win predicted here. 3-1 victory. Not really much to say, just got to keep winning.

It will be great to get that promotion and then to really start the process of premier league status... Obviously walking before running.

In a lifetime of supporting the Blades most of us tend to get any positivity and optimism knocked out of us early doors.You tend to develop a cynical edge and even in the (relatively ) good times you know the next disaster is just around the corner.

I find myself, halfway through the season wondering what's gonna stop us going up this year and even i'm running out of excuses. Our year?

In a lifetime of supporting the Blades most of us tend to get any positivity and optimism knocked out of us early doors.You tend to develop a cynical edge and even in the (relatively ) good times you know the next disaster is just around the corner.

I find myself, halfway through the season wondering what's gonna stop us going up this year and even i'm running out of excuses. Our year?

Yes I know what you mean. Experiential learning's tell us something could happen. But I think there's something in the air telling me that we're going up this season. Its far from over as I'm sure most will agree. We'll have the odd wobble, but I'm sure we'll be promoted by May!

1-1 (unless it's just changed) OConnell scores

59% possession

---------- Post added 14-01-2017 at 15:27 ----------

Correction 66%

Edited by Ridgewalk
Spelling error

Not over yet

3-1 id say it is !

---------- Post added 14-01-2017 at 16:29 ----------

Losing 2-1 clearly a bogey team!

A bogey team that seems to be better !

No very true, walsall is a hard place to go and have seen wednesday struggle there a few times on that tiny pitch.

---------- Post added 14-01-2017 at 16:38 ----------

4-1 i dont know

---------- Post added 14-01-2017 at 16:48 ----------

Scunthorpe have scored and will close gap to a point if it stays as it is but bolton drawing .

Edited by Starlc