Owls vs Huddersfield

This is a big match for my team.

Over the last three home games they have played crap followed by yesterdays thrashing in the cup .

The chairman has spent a fortune on players over the last year and I can see him deciding that changes at the top may be needed if the team do not now show the form needed to guarantee a play off place, .

1 defeat in 9 league games..is decent form to me.....you dont get extra points for playing well...its about getting results...

---------- Post added 09-01-2017 at 09:16 ----------

Bless em.

They are tired.

It wasn't that funny when you posted it yesterday...:roll:

Not meant to be funny!!!!

Its a fact.

Ask CC

Not meant to be funny!!!!

Its a fact.

Ask CC

Its ok...Wednesdayites understand what he was getting at....:thumbsup:

Must have been a disappointing result against Middlesbrough. I think if anything, it highlighted the gulf in class between what was a ten man team.

Although you've scrapped results of late, I do wonder if cracks are starting to form.

Huddersfield will be a good test and will question whether you really are starting to see cracks or it just being a slight slump in form with nothing really to worry about.

Probably the biggest game of the season for you guys, considering your form of late.

Someone was saying Huddersfield won't be up there after Christmas which was a tad disrespectful so they'll be up for this.

Not saying it's a make or break match, but an indication of whether there's nothing to worry about or indeed there is.

Should be a winnable game so will say 3-1 to you.

Bless em.

They are tired.

Stick to thi own team them rose coloured glasses won't last for ever.

Must have been a disappointing result against Middlesbrough. I think if anything, it highlighted the gulf in class between what was a ten man team.

Although you've scrapped results of late, I do wonder if cracks are starting to form.

Huddersfield will be a good test and will question whether you really are starting to see cracks or it just being a slight slump in form with nothing really to worry about.

Probably the biggest game of the season for you guys, considering your form of late.

Someone was saying Huddersfield won't be up there after Christmas which was a tad disrespectful so they'll be up for this.

Not saying it's a make or break match, but an indication of whether there's nothing to worry about or indeed there is.

Should be a winnable game so will say 3-1 to you.

Our league form of late is 1 defeat in 9 and only conceded 1 goal in the last 5 games..so its not really the biggest game of the season...or a make or break match either.

Although a win would be nice...

Stick to thi own team them rose coloured glasses won't last for ever.

Red glasses!!!

:hihi:

---------- Post added 09-01-2017 at 10:42 ----------

Its ok...Wednesdayites understand what he was getting at....:thumbsup:

So what was he getting at that 91 other proffessional clubs dont have to do?

Surely all wednesday fans are not that gullible.:loopy:

Red glasses!!!

:hihi:

---------- Post added 09-01-2017 at 10:42 ----------

So what was he getting at that 91 other proffessional clubs dont have to do?

Surely all wednesday fans are not that gullible.:loopy:

If you're that interested you'd know already...look it up if you don't ...

I think if anything, it highlighted the gulf in class between what was a ten man team.

No. It didn't. Middlesbrough were rather poor overall as were we. We were on top for the ten mins before the opener but stupid decision making gave away an unnecessary free kick. The second goal was our own doing as well.

It was mistakes that cost us, not gulf in class.

End of though, we weren't at it yesterday and that isn't good enough

The Huddersfield game is a big one considering who we play the week after. I fancied us to get a result at Newcastle even during our poor performances. At the moment, i fear a bit of a pummelling at Brighton.

I think we'll draw Saturday at best.

If you're that interested you'd know already...look it up if you don't ...

Where do i look it up?

I need your help.

Does this tiredness thing apply just to the owls?

Sorry if i sound stupid