Samir Carruthers signed for the Blades.

Samir Carruthers... already expressed my thoughts. Excited he's at the Lane, just hope he's the right personality.

Thoughts everyone?

Plastic dons fans, seem to like him, a very popular personality, yet although skillful, he is prone to giving the ball away too.

With the right coaching and a bit of confidence am sure he will come good.his scoring rate is my only concern.

Why shouldn't we trust this signing ?

Wilders judgement in everything else has been almost spot on.

Good age at 23, 3.5yrs contract, Championship experience.

It all sounds good. Wish the lad well.

UTB

Don't know anything about this player ,Chris wilder must rate him to give him a long contract , but is he any better than what we have? as with most things only time will tell

Fantastic interview with Karl Robinson who thought he would be joining him at Charlton.

Hopefully be a good signing.

Welcome to the lane

Fantastic interview with Karl Robinson who thought he would be joining him at Charlton.

Hopefully be a good signing.

Welcome to the lane

Do you have the link Robbie?

Apparently,somebody told him that 2 MKD players had been left out on Saturday due to interest from other clubs and Robinson asked if Samir was one of them,so I think we moved a bit faster than Charlton,as Robinson seemed surprised that a move for him was underway.Ipswich were another club that were rumoured to be after him.

Apparently,somebody told him that 2 MKD players had been left out on Saturday due to interest from other clubs and Robinson asked if Samir was one of them,so I think we moved a bit faster than Charlton,as Robinson seemed surprised that a move for him was underway.Ipswich were another club that were rumoured to be after him.

He's going to love us, didn't we have a run in with Robinson earlier this season, he got the hump. He'll love us now :hihi:

Do you have the link Robbie?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Smiggy/status/816249301739458560

I hope that works.

It was the smugness that he thought he would joining him at Mk.

I can imagine him ringing up after samir has joined and going 'what the ****? We go back years. You've made me look a right ****'

https://mobile.twitter.com/Smiggy/status/816249301739458560

I hope that works.

It was the smugness that he thought he would joining him at Mk.

I can imagine him ringing up after samir has joined and going 'what the ****? We go back years. You've made me look a right ****'

:hihi: Think his response to us was a little over the top before the season I think it was. Well, what goes around comes around!

Day 1 and the lad comes out on the training pitch with his shorts on back to front...

Day 1 and the lad comes out on the training pitch with his shorts on back to front...

Wondered what an earth you were on about until I read it :hihi: