Preston North End v Sheffield Wednesday 31/12/16

After a fantastic win on Tyneside the Owls travel West to Preston and a game that screams banana skin, it was a frustrating loss there last season and as the Championship is another wouldn't surprise me, very winnable home game after this so no real concerns.

1-1 (maybe).

yup the wednesday way, beat a top team then screw up against a lower side the week after lol

Lost 1-4 to Leeds,think they'll be chomping to get back to winning ways,will take 1-1.

The lads will be up for it, they now know that they can compete

with the best and carve out a result.

It would be very nice if we could prepare for the New Year with a win.

We are in Prestatyn so will have check on the Net.

Forestieri better beware of that idiot that got him sent off at our place because you can bet you're life he'll be in his face again.Just hoping Loovens or Lees will have a word in his ear.(the Preston player I mean)

Guest sibon

I can't see FF starting against Preston. We have two games in three days and he's been sent off in his last two games against PNE. The sensible choice would be to give Joao a start and keep FF on the bench, just in case.

I can't see FF starting against Preston. We have two games in three days and he's been sent off in his last two games against PNE. The sensible choice would be to give Joao a start and keep FF on the bench, just in case.

Good point...although I'd play Reach/Abdi at the side of Fletcher...presuming Lee is fit...

No doubt there will be changes but as we all know we are no longer a team who has to put out a certain eleven. We can mix it up a little and still be in with a team capable of getting a result. An Owls win for me.

I think you'll win this 3-1. Straight forward win.

Nothing's straight forward against Preston & won't be taken lightly, but im also going 3.1

Nothing's straight forward against Preston & won't be taken lightly, but im also going 3.1

Yes I hear what you are saying mate, but was just thinking because you won Newcastle convincingly, Preston would be easier.

I said you will win Newcastle and now think you will get that automatic promotion.

I think Hooper, FF and Fletcher would be an asset for any PL clubs, nevermind championship ones. Beat these tomorrow and you'll pip Newcastle to promotion.

Yes I hear what you are saying mate, but was just thinking because you won Newcastle convincingly, Preston would be easier.

I said you will win Newcastle and now think you will get that automatic promotion.

I think Hooper, FF and Fletcher would be an asset for any PL clubs, nevermind championship ones. Beat these tomorrow and you'll pip Newcastle to promotion.

that last paragraphs a wind up yeah?!??