Wednesday v Barnsley Tuesday 13th

My pal who is an avid Barnsley supporter (he actually goes to the matches) has been complaining to me this morning about the price being charged for the forth coming derby match , he says it is over thirty quid and on top of that he has three kids who also want to go .

He has decided that he is going to boycott the match and has had to endure the kids giving him grief in the mean time .

As an Owls season ticket holder my self I have to agree that he is reight .

Why not drop the price and get a full Hillsbro :rant::rant::rant:

My pal who is an avid Barnsley supporter (he actually goes to the matches) has been complaining to me this morning about the price being charged for the forth coming derby match , he says it is over thirty quid and on top of that he has three kids who also want to go .

He has decided that he is going to boycott the match and has had to endure the kids giving him grief in the mean time .

As an Owls season ticket holder my self I have to agree that he is reight .

Why not drop the price and get a full Hillsbro :rant::rant::rant:

Unless you're a ST holder or member its expensive,I will miss the Barnsley game to attend the Rotherham one.

Surely have some sort of deal for kids.

Doesnt look like it.

Adult: £36.00

Senior Over 65: £26.00

Young Adult Under 21: £26.00

Juvenile Under 17: £15.00

Juvenile Under 11: £10.00

Juvenile Under 5: £5.00

From http://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/tickets-sheffield-wednesday-3433072.aspx#YBCswX2bU8v6JVJ6.99

Surely have some sort of deal for kids.

The kid deals are not to bad it is the dads and mams who find it hard to cover.

The kid deals are not to bad it is the dads and mams who find it hard to cover.

Dear do that just to watch a football match.

We need a full squad for this one Barnsley are the in form team in this division, any half fit Owls players will be found out.

First of two home derby matches ...

Tough game,don't think Barnsley will be pushovers,no doubt they'll be up for it.

Interesting to see who Carlos selects upfront after the missed chances on Saturday...Crying shame we don't have either Hooper or Forestieri available but still think we have enough firepower available to win tomorrow night.

This will be a tougher game than many think, Barnsley had a dip after a good start and go into it off the back of two good wins v Brum and Norwich, I've a feeling Fletcher will start the game as it could be a bruising encounter. Only lost to em twice in 15yrs so lets hope we can keep that going.

2-1

Derby games are so unpredictable as we all know, but to have two in a matter of days i personally think we could have done without, even though i see us winning both. Reds up first and playing really well it will be close with the Owls winning by the odd goal. Ihope.

I think Barnsley will beat us tomorrow by 1 !

Big game in the family, my dad being a Barnsley fan for 80 odd years. Would have taken him to see it if it was on a Saturday but a cold Tuesday evening in December was going to be a bit much we decided when the fixtures were announced.

As far as the result, not got a clue. Barnsley get mullered 2-5 by Forest then beat Birmingham away and Norwich at home.

Should win but we're both unpredictable at the moment so I'm going with a Wednesday win, or possibly a Barnsley win, with a chance of a draw :hihi:

Seriously, not got a clue on this one ! :)