Southey owl's prediction league

I personally & presumably a few others would like to thank him for taking time to carry this on, & making the forum better where everyone has an input without arguing. :thumbsup::banana::clap:

I personally & presumably a few others would like to thank him for taking time to carry this on, & making the forum better where everyone has an input without arguing. :thumbsup::banana::clap:

No it doesn't:hihi:

I agree with you 100percent,thanks Mick.

Yes, well done for giving us a bickering free football thread. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ditto .......................... but I'm not a fan of 'double points'

I say this not as one who has a cat in Hells chance of winning, but of one who can't understand why it was introduced, and what good it does.

I'd like to see what the current League would be without the cosmetics.

I'll still be pants without the enhancements (probably even worse) but I'd like to see what difference the double points have made .......................

That said, yes, it's a very successful thread, well run, and well supported.

Thanks Southey! :thumbsup:

I'm building for next season ...... :hihi:

Double points makes it more interesting in my POV. -coughs-(cause it helps me at times)-coughs-

It'd be easy enough to go back and see the league in the league thread.

I've done a lot better this season than last and enjoying it a lot more!

The double points thing stopped me from playing lol, better off just same every week otherwise people get cut off from the rest, top work though Southey pal.

agree Top work Southey always a laff to see how many pts I can get n I don't lose money like I do at betting shop lol