Walsall V Blades

Walsall must love playing the Blades, that's 3 times they've beat us this season

Oh well, bad day at the office, but we can't win them all, lets wait for the 'Bubble has burst/wheels fallen off' brigade to come along, still top spot though which'll do me...

but it was a bit of a thumping?

Yes it was, and now we must take note of this. Could be a blessing in disguise... But far from happy :|

Yes it was, and now we must take note of this. Could be a blessing in disguise... But far from happy :|

like has been said fella, they do seem to be your bogey team, as long as you come back next time youll be fine, still in pole

---------- Post added 14-01-2017 at 18:00 ----------

Apparently Basham tired for the first goal?

according to POG :hihi:

Glad dem blades lost today, but only to wipe the silly smirk off my mate's face. Listened on radio and the score flatters Walsall. Don't think bubble has burst but it shows its not over yet.

Unexpected result and score,think they will bounce back though the goalie looked a bit dodgy.

Disappointing result, but still top of the league.

A loss at home for Bolton is an even worse result. So thankfully all is not lost.

Dust ourselves off again and move on. If we replicate our form after losing to Walsall last time in the league, then I will be happy with that.

Wilders reaction

Lowlights

Edited by melthebell

your doooomed:P:D one blade on p+g was apparently in tears over the defeat:loopy: i'm sure you will bounce back next game anyway, still expect you to be promoted anyway