Southend vs Blades 7/1/17

MOTM award is the kiss of death, better without it

yep!!

we're doing ok without it.

All Wilder needs to know is that things are going well, and we are very happy. That's got to be better than a stupid trophy.

Champions trophy will be nice! (though I'll take 2nd)

Actually starting to feel proper proud to be a blade again. Especially after Adkins and Clough rubbish (credit to backwards Nige for cup run though).

Actually starting to feel proper proud to be a blade again. Especially after Adkins and Clough rubbish (credit to backwards Nige for cup run though).

Yes it looks like we've got our club back. I honestly thought we'd have lost this match... just shows how much we really have come on. It's brilliant to look at the tables.

What I love about Wilder, he just doesn't allow the players to slow down or get complacent. He's overall a top quality manager who will certainly be a PL manager one day soon...

With the Blades ;)

Yes it looks like we've got our club back. I honestly thought we'd have lost this match... just shows how much we really have come on. It's brilliant to look at the tables.

What I love about Wilder, he just doesn't allow the players to slow down or get complacent. He's overall a top quality manager who will certainly be a PL manager one day soon...

With the Blades ;)

Hope you're right but we'll need a serious amount of investment to make that possible.

As an aside, do you see Chris Morgan returning to The Lane now that he's been released from Chesterfield? Until recently, I've never thought the team was as competitive as it was when he was team captain. Maybe not as deputy as Alan Knill is doing so well in that capacity but CM may bring an extra something. Probably get a lot of stick for this but it's worth canvassing opinion (it is a forum after all)

Hope you're right but we'll need a serious amount of investment to make that possible.

As an aside, do you see Chris Morgan returning to The Lane now that he's been released from Chesterfield? Until recently, I've never thought the team was as competitive as it was when he was team captain. Maybe not as deputy as Alan Knill is doing so well in that capacity but CM may bring an extra something. Probably get a lot of stick for this but it's worth canvassing opinion (it is a forum after all)

Nah, I think we should put the past behind us and continue to move forward. No doubt Morgan is a club legend, but we need to just focus our attention on the current culture. If it aint broke don't fix it type of thing.

I'm sure they'll be a club who'll take him - he'd be an asset.

With the Blades ;)

Yes.I wouldn't be surprised if the first thing that gets brought up when they get back in is their second goal.

I'd have been happy with a point before the game but it seems that's not the Wilder way.When they are playing at home teams tend to play a more open game against us than they do when they visit Bramall lane which suits us fine.We are now easily the top away scorers in the league and the Sharp/Lavery partnership looks like it could do some real damage in the 2nd half of the season.

---------- Post added 09-01-2017 at 19:06 ----------