The Wolves game 02/01/2017

Guest sibon
The Blades probably average around 7000 non season ticket holders per game so the match day tickets must be reasonable . Are your clubs?

Attendances are well up, so I guess that the pricing policy is ok. I'd prefer to see it a bit cheaper, but sometimes it is worth paying that bit extra for extra quality.

Also, in amongst all the guff peddled by FR on here, there is a lot of detail to consider. Most games start at about £31 or less, for members. Kids tickets are very well priced so families do well from the pricing policy. Season tickets, whilst not cheap, offer affordable football. They work out at about £24 per game on the Kop. There are also student tickets, OAP tickets etc. Simply bleating about the £49 top price is over-simplistic (or trolling, take your pick)

Chansiri has tried his best to get people to engage fully with the club, instead of walking up now and again. We are averaging about 26000 home fans per game, so that policy is bearing fruit.

Edited by sibon

The Blades probably average around 7000 non season ticket holders per game so the match day tickets must be reasonable . Are your clubs?

Our season tickets are that much of a bargain we sold 20,000. Are your clubs?

If you think £29 as stated on the BBC website is good value for 3rd tier football, then good luck to ya, I paid £31 each for the recent local derby games.

I was just using FR's link.

To answer your other question, you can't get a ticket for the Wolves game for £1000, with or without membership. Sold out you see. You'll just have to follow the game on Radio Sheffield like you do the Blades games ;)

The £18 game is a thank you to the fans. The next game will be £31 on the Kop. How much did your last Blades ticket cost?

In 1981:hihi:

Attendances are well up, so I guess that the pricing policy is ok. I'd prefer to see it a bit cheaper, but sometimes it is worth paying that bit extra for extra quality.

Also, in amongst all the guff peddled by FR on here, there is a lot of detail to consider. Most games start at about £31, or less for members. Kids tickets are very well priced so families do well from the pricing policy. Season tickets, whilst not cheap, offer affordable football. They work out at about £24 per game on the Kop. There are also student tickets, OAP tickets etc. Simply bleating about the £49 top price is over-simplistic (or trolling, take your pick)

Chansiri has tried his best to get people to engage fully with the club, instead of walking up now and again. We are averaging about 26000 home fans per game, so that policy is bearing fruit.

You say over simplistic but you can only go on what you read - in relation to the £49.00. It's got to have come from somewhere. Was the £49 a one of test the water price?

In relation to your £24 per game... how does this compare with other Championship clubs... assuming you are talking about season ticket price?

It's a shame people who can only pay for selected few games. They are considered less important, which is sad. I'm just pointing out what I read, if that's trolling then I'm bang to rights. Lots of Wednesday fans say it's a lot of money - are they trolls?

Attendance's are up because you are at your highest position in 20 years. There's a feel good factor at the moment so it's better to act now and charge people for it to bring in revenue. Timing is everything in business.

Our season tickets are that much of a bargain we sold 20,000. Are your clubs?

If you think £29 as stated on the BBC website is good value for 3rd tier football, then good luck to ya, I paid £31 each for the recent local derby games.

And I pay around £14 per game with my season ticket. Your point is?

And I pay around £14 per game with my season ticket. Your point is?

My friends who have season tickets and average about £20 a game, not a massive jump for a much higher standard of football. I'm surprised more of your 7000 walk ups don't buy them a saving of £15 a game is huge, were they not very well marketed?

My friends who have season tickets and average about £20 a game, not a massive jump for a much higher standard of football. I'm surprised more of your 7000 walk ups don't buy them a saving of £15 a game is huge, were they not very well marketed?

I see the goalposts are moving again.

Lost the match day ticketing debate ?:)

---------- Post added 29-12-2016 at 20:05 ----------

Keep the prices down .... sell more tickets. All clubs should do it .

I see the goalposts are moving again.

Lost the match day ticketing debate ?:)

Not at all, I said friends pay an average of £20 not me personally, theres no debate to lose as I've posted facts the only response has been linking to a BBC website that in no way tells the whole story.

It might be worth you stumping up the extra £6 a game to see the likes of Norwich, Newcastle, Aston Villa etc instead of Bury, Shrewsbury and the like.

You can discuss the match or I can close the thread. Your choice. Any further bainting / moaning about ticket prices / off topic nonsense will also come with a free suspension for all those involved.

You say over simplistic but you can only go on what you read - in relation to the £49.00. It's got to have come from somewhere. Was the £49 a one of test the water price?

In relation to your £24 per game... how does this compare with other Championship clubs... assuming you are talking about season ticket price?

It's a shame people who can only pay for selected few games. They are considered less important, which is sad. I'm just pointing out what I read, if that's trolling then I'm bang to rights. Lots of Wednesday fans say it's a lot of money - are they trolls?

Attendance's are up because you are at your highest position in 20 years. There's a feel good factor at the moment so it's better to act now and charge people for it to bring in revenue. Timing is everything in business.

So we are above 7th in the Premier league? somebody needs a calculator ;)

Big attendance tomorrow .

What a shame that the full capacity can not be used due to segregation .

We never had a problem with all that malarky in the sixties and seventies so what happened??

well can i get our excuse in early?

We were tired, its only been 3 days between games :P