Your Favourite Game 2016

So as the year draws to a close and there’s only a couple of games left in it what games have been most memorable for you in the 2016

Mine would be:

Birmingham City (A) – Everything went wrong for us in this game but we still emerged 1-2 winners

Cardiff City (H) – A thumping 3-0 to cement our play off spot

Brighton & Hove Albion (H&A) – The play-off double header, the 2nd leg was one of the most excruciating first halves I’ve ever sat through but we did it

Hull City (Wembley) – A disappointing non performance but an amazing weekend

Bristol City (H) – Dramatic late 3-2 win with goals from K Lee

QPR (H) – Only 1-0 but a show of fantastic football that’s been a little too rare this season

Being fortunate to get to the games is enough for me. A win is the icing on the cake.

Kerplunk..

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Wasted on here matey! :thumbsup:

So as the year draws to a close and there’s only a couple of games left in it what games have been most memorable for you in the 2016

Mine would be:

Birmingham City (A) – Everything went wrong for us in this game but we still emerged 1-2 winners

Cardiff City (H) – A thumping 3-0 to cement our play off spot

Brighton & Hove Albion (H&A) – The play-off double header, the 2nd leg was one of the most excruciating first halves I’ve ever sat through but we did it

Hull City (Wembley) – A disappointing non performance but an amazing weekend

Bristol City (H) – Dramatic late 3-2 win with goals from K Lee

QPR (H) – Only 1-0 but a show of fantastic football that’s been a little too rare this season

The Brighton play off games ...excellent 1st leg performance and top quality defensive display and a lot of luck, in the 2nd leg.

The Hull game at Wembley...great day,amazing support, spoilt only by the non perfomance.

My favourite was Cardiff at home, to seal the play off spot. We were brilliant and I fancied us from then on.

Brighton home leg as good as we'd played in a long time, away leg was horrible until about 5 mins before the end when my emotions just went!

Fulham away on 2nd Jan was great. Wonder strike from Wallace (1-0) and a great New Year weekend in London

Haven't really enjoyed many this season to be honest although the first half at Wolves we were pretty good

The clincher vs Cardiff. Thought Cardiff would have put up more of a fight.