So many crocks at once.

If you didn't see the news 4 players were injured in the Preston game, nothing you can do about that

Hooper must have loads of presents to buy as he got injured weeks ago :help:

Tbh let Middlesbrough keep him, alot of hype about in my opinion an ok player who for while has been at most a bit average if not poor.

But is he worse than big dave? Worse than joao? I had the same view of him at the start of the season but now we are coming up to halfway through the poor finishing is becoming a concern so if we did get him I wouldn't mind

But is he worse than big dave? Worse than joao? I had the same view of him at the start of the season but now we are coming up to halfway through the poor finishing is becoming a concern so if we did get him I wouldn't mind

Get him in asap, 172- 297 goal ratio speaks for itself and for those Nuhui fans who say he holds the ball up, so can Jordon Rhodes.

I wouldn't say theres any crisis, its just bad luck we got a few at once. Anyone heard when mattias is back? He's certainly looking like a sick note player at the minute

I heard Carlos on Monday's Footie Heaven being asked about him. If i heard correctly, he is still injured

I heard Carlos on Monday's Footie Heaven being asked about him. If i heard correctly, he is still injured

Hi Brian. If I'm correct, CC was talking about Abdi being injured, not Rhodes.

Maybe we've both got hearing difficulties! :hihi: