Workshop for small / medium businesses

Please accept my apologies if this breaks any rules - I tried to message a Mod to check but it failed

I am helping organise a workshop for Sheffield City Region SMEs, it is looking at helping business get better at measurement & decision making and, in particular, using Big Data - which bigger firms are getting very good at. It is run by Uni of Sheffield and funded by Leverhulme

It would be good to post a link to the Eventbrite page here but until I know that is okay can I ask folks post here and I will PM them or to PM me

thanks

I can't see any reason why you couldn't post it. Sounds like a good idea to me. Happy for you to PM me the details please. Thanks

thanks mlfc, in the spirit of seekiing forgiveness not permission - here is link

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/21st-century-business-information-business-analytics-masterclass-tickets-25425413095

I would say it is intended for slightly bigger SMEs but micro-businesses should certainly find it informative / helpful too

Well I've booked my tickets :) very interesting subject , op pm me if you require support on this as its close to what I do for a living :@)

Very interesting and relevant, I will forward it on to a friend who will definitely be interested.

There was a sticky thread to alert people to any free resources for business where you could have placed this info. It had over 11,500 views and then for some reason last week it was removed.

Skink could you let me know if you received my pm?

Cheers