Manufactured Yorkshire 11th May

Just to let you know there is an exhibition aimed at manufacturers, construction and engineering. Its on at Elland Road on Wednesday 11th May.

http://www.manufacturedyorkshire.com/

For a chance to win a £125 hamper of Yorkshire food come to talk to us about your waste at stand 52. Lots of other free prize draws and giveaways.

Steve - are you already registered as a delegate or are you exhibiting? Registration closes tomorrow afternoon but you can still go in for free if you take proof you work in manufacturing or construction. Its £95 for everyone else to get in.

Did you go last year?

Cheryl,

I applied to be told I have to pay the £95.00...even though we are members of Made In Sheffield!

If I was a paying exhibitor, such as yourself, I'd be really angry. They make you pay for the stand and then make your potential customers pay to attend (one of the reasons I wanted to attend was to see if it might be worth us taking a stand next year).

#greedyS.O.D.s :hihi:

Cheryl,

I applied to be told I have to pay the £95.00...even though we are members of Made In Sheffield!

If I was a paying exhibitor, such as yourself, I'd be really angry. They make you pay for the stand and then make your potential customers pay to attend (one of the reasons I wanted to attend was to see if it might be worth us taking a stand next year).

#greedyS.O.D.s :hihi:

I'm not happy to hear this so I have just called them. Can you email me the details you applied under please? What company name and your SIC code did you use on the application. I'm not happy to find out the office staff processing the applications didn't consider printers to be manufacturers. :o There is one exhibiting tomorrow!

If you email me your phone number the director of Mooncas said she will call you.

I'm not happy to hear this so I have just called them. Can you email me the details you applied under please? What company name and your SIC code did you use on the application. I'm not happy to find out the office staff processing the applications didn't consider printers to be manufacturers. :o There is one exhibiting tomorrow!

If you email me your phone number the director of Mooncas said she will call you.

All sorted. I'll come and say hello tomorrow :)

Great. Chrissie said she has left you a message. See you tomorrow.

Great to meet you today Cheryl...it's nice to put a face to a name :). I enjoyed the show and might have some interesting opportunities to follow up on too, thank you for posting.

It was nice to meet you too. We got some interesting leads to follow up. Some were visitors, some from fellow exhibitors.

We will do our prize draw tomorrow (hopefully).