IPad pictures to Windows computer

Hi guys. I'm trying to send pictures off my iPad to my Windows computer but the pictures keep coming received upside down. Any suggestions please to stop this

Edited by rudds1

Hold you ipad the other way up when you take the photos.

The pictures I'm trying to send to pic are allready on iPad from ages ago so I can't take them again to send .is there any way I can sort of rotate them before I send them to pc ?

Your easiest method of transfer is to use the lightning cable, connect the USB end to PC, - tell the iPad to trust the device you have connected to, open the DCIM folder and drag and drop then use Windows Image editor to rotate when you open them?;)

Or, if they all need rotating, select them (once on the PC), right click, and rotate them all at once (twice).

You can rotate images individually by opening it in windows image preview, and clicking the rotate button(s) for which ever direction - the rotation is saved!

Or like said above....

Hi guys. I'm trying to send pictures off my iPad to my Windows computer but the pictures keep coming received upside down. Any suggestions please to stop this

Use a cable connector and put a 360 degree twist in it before plugging in.

Use a cable connector and put a 360 degree twist in it before plugging in.

If I do that surly they will still be upside down as 360 degrees is a full circle ,could i put a 180 degree twist in cable instead ???

Or, if they all need rotating, select them (once on the PC), right click, and rotate them all at once (twice).

Crikey!.. I never realised that was possible, absolutely brilliant!:thumbsup:

Problem now sorted thanks to everyone for help

There is no need to use connectors to transfer pictures from an iPad to a Windows laptop. Just make sure that iCloud is connected on both and the pictures will automatically be downloaded. iCloud for Windows.

a free very good picture viewer is irfanview, it will also rotate photos and loads more.