Pagehall litter, again

in the star again tonight about the litter and filth in pagehall . and up pops brian lodge to say their organising another litter pick , having streets cleaned daily and even more community forums to educate the locals again . how much is all this costing us ? its been going on for years now and after all the money spent , still nothing changes

That place is unbelievable now. Council could make lots of money fining everyone dropping litter there £50

There must be several tons of chewing gum on the streets down there, the place is a total mess.

That place is unbelievable now. Council could make lots of money fining everyone dropping litter there £50

Why don't they try it? If I dropped litter in the city centre in front of the appropriate authority I'd be fined.

Why don't they try it? If I dropped litter in the city centre in front of the appropriate authority I'd be fined.

I think you already know the answer to that

I was down there earlier and not much litter on the streets. I even saw a man pick up a bottle of juice that I assume a child had dropped as it was almost full and put it in the bin. The point about the chewing gum is true though.

I've even contemplated taking my rubbish there instead of the tip !

How would you tell the difference.

I presume this discussion is really just a means to be racist by stealth....

I presume this discussion is really just a means to be racist by stealth....

Absolute rubbish, I've seen the rubbish created by these people and the threatening congregation of youths on street corners. Its about time this was sorted, dispersed and these people returned to their own country.

They would also make money by ticketing illegally parked cars.

Absolute rubbish, I've seen the rubbish created by these people and the threatening congregation of youths on street corners. Its about time this was sorted, dispersed and these people returned to their own country.

Yep... Sounds like racism

dont worry brexits upon us, we can soon get rid of the filth, the romanians, bulgarians, poles, muslims, germans, french, canadians, pakistanis, chavs

oh no wait....i mean