Anybody got a clue what this film is called?

Been racking my brains for ages, it's one of the best films i have ever watched..

Its about a pianist with a paranoid and jealous husband. Realising the relationship is suffering he convinces her to start playing again and so meets up with a male violinist and they start to make music. The husbands paranoia gets the best of him so he flies home from a business trip in the hopes of catching them in the act. He then kills them both. All the way through the film you hear the husbands voices in his head. The pianist wife and violinist were actually never even close to having an affair at any point in the film.

Please help :)

Its called The 'something' Saga but all i get is The Twilight Sage when i try search,

Cheers.

Punch and Judy ? lol

With Lord Lucan as 'Punch' ?

Been racking my brains for ages, it's one of the best films i have ever watched..

Its about a pianist with a paranoid and jealous husband. Realising the relationship is suffering he convinces her to start playing again and so meets up with a male violinist and they start to make music. The husbands paranoia gets the best of him so he flies home from a business trip in the hopes of catching them in the act. He then kills them both. All the way through the film you hear the husbands voices in his head. The pianist wife and violinist were actually never even close to having an affair at any point in the film.

Its called The 'something' Saga but all i get is The Twilight Sage when i try search,

Cheers.

"The Saga of Mrs. Mills and Yehudi Menuhin ". perhaps? :wink:

That plot sounds like it is based on Tolstoy's story "The Kreutzer Sonata".

According to IMDB there was a film of that name made in 2008. Not that I have ever come across the film before.

Edited by Library

That plot sounds like it is based on Tolstoy's story "The Kreutzer Sonata".

According to IMDB there was a film of that name made in 2008. Not that I have ever come across the film before.

In the original story, the violinist lover escapes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kreutzer_Sonata

Cheers.

I've also seen this and cannot remember the title, its a very good film with some great twists.