I phone 6 repair

Hi anybody help just broke screen on my iPhone 6 any body know where I can get it fix cheap

'Cheap' or 'Properly'? - as they generally don't go together...

There are places that can do it 'reasonable' - but some don't use official Apple components, (I found that out the hard way with my iPad :( )

if you want cheap, it might not last, and may not be done properly, and may not be official apple parts, if you want it done properly, then you're looking around £80

http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/repairs/iphone_screen_repair_sheffield/iphone_6_screen_repair_sheffield_front.htm

£105 i believe at the apple shop

hi there, we fix iPhone 6 screens for £65, we are based in Walkley, feel free to pm us if your interested

Hi, apple will replace the entire phone for a broken screen normally as if you replace the screen you have to disconnect the home button, nullifying touch id, if that is something that you want to keep, seeing apple would be a good idea. We test everything we do and allow the customer to test in front of us, if there is something you don't like we will make sure it is resolved.

I'm after some feedback about the guys which Ghozer linked above (fonefunshop): has anyone on here used FoneFunShop for a screen repair and may I request feedback about reliability/quality of service/repair?

My daughter's iPhone 5S has started misbehaving severely (lower part of screen alternatively unresponsive or typing on its own, and I've had no luck with any resets), so I suspect the digitiser is toast and am looking for a repair/replacement.

I suspect the phone has had a cheap screen repair previously (it's a 2nd hander) and the replacement screen was inferior or poorly-fitted.

I'm after some feedback about the guys which Ghozer linked above (fonefunshop): has anyone on here used FoneFunShop for a screen repair and may I request feedback about reliability/quality of service/repair?

My daughter's iPhone 5S has started misbehaving severely (lower part of screen alternatively unresponsive or typing on its own, and I've had no luck with any resets), so I suspect the digitiser is toast and am looking for a repair/replacement.

I suspect the phone has had a cheap screen repair previously (it's a 2nd hander) and the replacement screen was inferior or poorly-fitted.

I used them for a screen swap, iPhone 5s so no touch ID. £40 I think it was and the screen worked perfectly. My issue was the backlit was intermittent so I needed a new LED not the 'glass'. I then used them again for a battery fault on a secondhand iPhone 6 I'd bought (I knew the battery was faulty). I asked them to change the battery and they said almost straight away that it wasn't a battery problem but a charging issue so saved me £40 that they didn't have to. Phone never did work so got sold to a recycling place :(

FFS are really good, been using them for the past 10 years for iphone repairs. Can't fault them.

Thanks all, much appreciated :)

Hi anybody help just broke screen on my iPhone 6 any body know where I can get it fix cheap

In case of damage in iPhone or any screen crack, one should definitely visit Apple service center. I would strongly recommend this. Don't go for cheap alternatives, although there's no such alternative by the way.

I went to apple they wanted £200 and my phone that only had cracked screen for a new iphone 6! someone said they would give me £130 for my iphone with the screen broken so I would have been down like £330 all for sake of getting my screen fixed lol anyway I ended up going to Shefftech on city road and getting it repaired AND also bought another iphone 6 from them for a total total of £230! I like iphones but can't say the same about apple shop !!