KA Customs / Darnall Central Garage, Greenland Road

Has anyone purchased a vehicle from here? I'm considering buying a motor as one of theirs has caught my eye, but I'm seeking customer feedback.

Good experience or bad? Ripped off? Got a bargain? Pushy sales or not hassling? After sales service?

Will be very grateful for all feedback - both good and bad.

Thank you xxx

is this place, doing Mods to a Ford KA. id runn away

is this place, doing Mods to a Ford KA. id runn away

Aye, they do, but that's not the reason I'm thinking of buying one of their motors - it's because it's the right age, engine specs, vehicle size, and price range xxx

ford ka's of that era are horrible little cars. very rusty, harsh engines, terrible ride. just because they have given them a trendy respray wont change whats underneath. they rot very badly in certain places and will cost money at mot time.

Or in green

All Fords are rust buckets anyway, always have been, always will be, but they don't just sell funkily sprayed KAs.

Hi, not sure where to post this but I might be interested in one of the KA's which have been repainted. Can't find any reviews of the company so wondered if anyone knew anything? Thanks

Bet its pink

:hihi::hihi::hihi: cant be great sellers them Pink uns, ,they been there for ages.

I would ask if the car you are interested in has been written off by an insurance company in the past. I have been told that they buy write offs repair them and sell them on, hence all the KA's being sprayed the same colour, purple, pink etc.

Hi, not sure where to post this but I might be interested in one of the KA's which have been repainted. Can't find any reviews of the company so wondered if anyone knew anything? Thanks

I would be very careful and check out any KA that has been sprayed, due to rust etc.

They are lovey to drive but suffer from rust everywhere :(

---------- Post added 24-08-2014 at 22:48 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi: cant be great sellers them Pink uns, ,they been there for ages.

They sell loads of the pink KAs ... They must have bought a large batch of pink paint lol

Please walk away. These people have a bad reputation. Respraying a car is expensive and time consuming. If they can afford to do that and still sell them fairly cheap then you have to wonder how cheap they are getting the cars for in the first place? Probably mot failures or wrote offs.