Large businesses/Marketing firms in Sheffield

New to the forums to I apologize if im posting in the wrong section.

Basically, I'm a second year Uni student and will be going on placement next year. I'm looking to stay in Sheffield and would love to get a job with a very well known, large company.

Does anyone know of any, or work for, large companies or multinationals whose offices are based in Sheffield?

isnt that what every student wants for their gap year?! Students are getting a roasting on the forums atm so dont expect too much help! ill keep my eyes open though

would love to get a job with a very well known, large company.

Aren't there '000's of people looking for the same thing ?

Look Mikey, I was a student last year so I know why you're asking this.

Basically, it's practically impossible to get any work experience these days - especially in marketing and the media.

Your best bet is to e-mail and write letters to as many companies as you find on the internet who are based in Sheffield and tell them what you've got to offer, not just what they can offer you.

You'll have to be more specific than "large businesses" in asking people on here.

Hope this helps :)