Darts in Sheffield

Hi Guys, not sure if this is relevent to you all but here at Rileys Chesterfield we have 6 match play oche's and hold regular KO's. For more info email the club on [email protected] or join our facebook group Rileys Chesterfield.

Many Thanks

Hi i am at beginner level but am really interested in playing/ practicing to improve. Any ideas were is best to play? Any clubs? Just need practice and pointers.

Thanks

There is a group of guys (about 40ish) who play alternate weeks at the Royal Standard & Harliquin on mondays. i'm sure they would welcome you to there group.

They're at the Standard on 1st nov, Harliquin on 8th & so on.

hi all i live in walkley... moved here in november and i am desperate for a darts team, i play at a decent standard as i play for stockport in the lancashire super league and in the manchester gmt league for john gwynn... but since movin here i've been unable to keep it up due to the distance is there anyone on here looking for a new team member or know anywhere that is.. and im not familiar with the area either so closer to walkley the better.

If any teams are still looking me and a mate would be up for it.

Hi dose anyone know how I get my pub signed up in a darts league the pub is in s10

Hi

Have you tried the Sheffield franchise League on a Thursday night,lowest league fee's and highest payouts in Sheffield darts and you also get a free winmau blade 5 board for your team when you join

Hi,

I have been trying to get a team together at Hillsborough Club on Bradfield Road for sometime.

Anyone interested contact me. Looking at Leadmill League, Sheffield League or possibly a games league with crib and dominoes?

im looking to join a ladies darts team but dont know any close to me im in s21 ive been playing in the rotherham league but looking to move closer to home i play at a standard level i came 3rd in the rotherham ladies league out of 38 players

Hi if you are looking to join the leadmill league you need to contact Jason Burkhill on face book or email him via the website and they will give you the details mate,I also know it is coming up for new teams to join