Brighton & Hove Albion v Sheffield Wednesday 20/01/17

Those fans who have to go and watch that team every week,must be very angry with Carlos attitude to win a game,First Half Rubbish again,pass pass pass an not creating anything,an takes Winnall off but it was not is fault that nobody created anything for him in the First Half,Better Second Half but did not Punish Brighton being down to 10 men,Westwood worse game for the Owls as he should have blocked the First Goal,an come out to get the ball for the second,we need a creative midfielder to change this team,as Bannan is getting worse not better,40 player Squad thats just not good enough to go up

did you not see the couple of early attempts westwood saved to keep us in it?

Those fans who have to go and watch that team every week,must be very angry with Carlos attitude to win a game,First Half Rubbish again,pass pass pass an not creating anything,an takes Winnall off but it was not is fault that nobody created anything for him in the First Half,Better Second Half but did not Punish Brighton being down to 10 men,Westwood worse game for the Owls as he should have blocked the First Goal,an come out to get the ball for the second,we need a creative midfielder to change this team,as Bannan is getting worse not better,40 player Squad thats just not good enough to go up

Thought Loovens was to blame as he let one go a minute before and did the same again.

Said straight away let Fletcher take the pen.

What about glen (won't kick can't kick) loosens,no idea on crosses. Cost us both goals, 2nd goal was a disgrace, no wonder Westwood went ballistic with him. This guy has cost us several points already this season. Not upto championship standards, get someone better signed.

What about glen (won't kick can't kick) loosens,no idea on crosses. Cost us both goals, 2nd goal was a disgrace, no wonder Westwood went ballistic with him. This guy has cost us several points already this season. Not upto championship standards, get someone better signed.

It may have escaped your notice but we have just plaid the league leaders away from home, and despite losing we are still in the play off positions five points clear of the next team .

Please be Honest Owls fans do you have any Trust now with Carlos,o.k he as got the team more advanced,but can he be the one to takes to the next level,nearly every contract he as done as not lasted more than 12 to 18 months,With All the money he as Spent we should be more better than we are know,but we have not moved on really from last year,and no improvements are showing in the Team,Why?

Please be Honest Owls fans do you have any Trust now with Carlos,o.k he as got the team more advanced,but can he be the one to takes to the next level,nearly every contract he as done as not lasted more than 12 to 18 months,With All the money he as Spent we should be more better than we are know,but we have not moved on really from last year,and no improvements are showing in the Team,Why?

I think he tinkeres to much with the team, we have too many mediocre players who we need to get rid of.:wave:

If the penalty had gone in tonight we'd have won the game and would be talked up as potential automatic promotion candidates, it didn't and the best player in the Championship scores the winner at the other end - fine margins!!!

I said I'd be happy with 3 points from the Hudders and Brighton games and thats what we end up with, no shame there. Brighton's manager said after the game it was an important 3 points against an excellent side.

The blades were trying to say this was a weak league season and we'd missed our chance by not going up as it would be much tougher this season, now its a weak league this season :loopy:. Pinch of salt needed.

Still in the play off places and we will still be before we play again.

WAWAW.

Thought this was far too similar to the defeat at Brum earlier in the season,in that we dropped another 3 winnable points.

Thought we contained them first half,westwood sold himself and left us exposed,fortunate deflection off Dunk and all square.

Came out 2nd half on the front foot more,ironic we took of Winnall and brought on Fletch but started playing in the type of balls Winnall thrives on?

Stephens should have gone with Fletch,he elbowed him then follows up with a fore arm smash! Loovens switched off and the excellent Knockeart lashed home the winner.

Im not too down hearted could quite easily have gone our way tonight against quite possibly the eventual champions.......it was always gunna be the play offs for us were deffo a top 6 side,weve never looked like a championship winning side at any stage,but we are too good for most on our day.

Hutch chased a lost cause in vain,bit silly really but hes fully commited as a player.

UTO!!!

Must admit I was down after the match but when you look at it we've played arguably the best 2 sides in the league away from home and got 3 points which could have been 6,I think this leaves us in good stead for the play offs if we finish there,must sort our left back out though.

Must admit I was down after the match but when you look at it we've played arguably the best 2 sides in the league away from home and got 3 points which could have been 6,I think this leaves us in good stead for the play offs if we finish there,must sort our left back out though.

Good post, should have had them 6 more points in the bag now.

Our two full backs are poor,very poor.

Yes i outlined this two or three times,most recently a couple a weeks agoPUDIL is not

good enough (never mind the Newcastle win ,a one off for him in a very good team display).

I got jumped on, on here by someone for bringing this to attention.

I was absolutely steaming at the game last night. A huge missed opportunity and had we scored the penalty I think we'd have possibly gone on and scored again because Brighton were all over the place. I knew they'd win that after the miss.

I'm beginning to seriously dislike forestieri. I'm in a monitory but genuinely despise what he's done and he's offered nothing for a while. Thought the contract would boost him but no.

The full back issue is ludicrous. Pudil awful again and throwing reach (who just looks shocking in any position) back to left back after just signing one is crazy. Palmer and hunt are not good enough.

I'm still fuming this morning. I can't believe we lost that game and the nature of the end of it. They want a rocket up their backside after losing the plot like that last night.

If there was any player we were hoping to sign,watched that First Half,then he would not be very convinced in joining The Owls,Felt very sorry for Foresteri & Winnall as we created no chances for them at All,Teams know how The Owls preform now,it might be o.k having attacking defenders but there both rubbish at defending at the Back,We need a creative Midfielder who can spray the Ball about,o.k Bannan does try but not good enough,Wallace supposed to a winger but as to go looking for the ball to much because there is no one spraying the ball to him,Hutch tries to much in midfield and gets booked to much at the Back he never seems to get booked,we all see the errors in The Owls side but Carlos does not and seems so scared in dropping certain players