Horse riding lessons in Sheffield

as we are getting over run by toys for my daughter, for her birthday i offered to pay for horse riding lessons instead of more pressies, ive got about 6 weeks to sort something out, does anyone know of any good places, if so could you pm me the contact details....thanks kaz x

When my son was little we all used to go riding at a place in kimberworth, I'm afraid I can't remember the name of it but she had some lovely horses, not far from the meadowhall roundabout.

Probably a bit too far out for you but there's a woman in Shatton Bamford who my son continued his riding lessons with, called Janet. She's very good too.

thanks for your reply labyrinth, the one at kimberworth would have been great as its not far from us, shame you cannot remember the name, if it comes back to you let me know:)

clough farm used to do horse riding lessons, sort of walkley/crosspool end of town

prices riding school , Stanbeck Stables. Meadowhall Road kimberworth

hope that helps

There are various threads about this on the leisure sub forum or try a search x

on the A 61 just outside grenoside theres a stable and riding school it used to be called barnes green but not sure of name now

but theyre really good

How old is your daughter, if she is under 5, you may find it harder to find somewhere. Please make sure the riding stables are registered and insured to give lessons.

thanks for your reply labyrinth, the one at kimberworth would have been great as its not far from us, shame you cannot remember the name, if it comes back to you let me know:)

Howarth Lodge Equestrian Centre, Howarth Lane, Whiston, Rotherham is a good one - I used to work there years ago on a YTS and judging by the pictures on the website it looks better now!

Tel: 01709 366248

Smeltings farm in ringinglow is good. It has a website :)

thanks everyone, ive received some good responses on here and by pm so i will be phoning round a few this week. Gemima, my daughter will be 7 years old, and i will be checking on registration and insurance, thanks for the advice

I will now attempt to have this thread closed

thanks x

Hi there,

Anyone have any reviews of Prices in Kimberworth?

I've just booked in for a lesson! Vicky sounds very nice!