Did Anyone Used To Go To Lowfield School?

Hi there, just wondering whether anybody went to lowfield school and if you remember any of the pupils or teachers. i was there from81-83 (i think!) such a long time ago now............................

Yes I went to Lowfield school but a long, long time ago -1962 - 1965!

Hi how about these pupils' Greysons' Thompsons' Arthurs' Spriggs' Dawson' Shuts' Parish' Bookers' plus many more i could name.

Yes I went to Lowfield school but a long, long time ago -1962 - 1965

Not as long ago as me! I was there 1953 to 1959, and I remember my first day vividly as I (and a few others) were tied to our chairs with skipping rope because we tried to run away. Imagine that happening today.

my first school circa 1950, i think it put me off education forever. they had a dental clinic there which used pliers and gas to remove teeth, I can still smell and taste the stuff.only there a few months then went on to Bents green for the next 10 years. not a very good start academicly.

Bornabd bred we must have been there at the same time! Judith Dodd, Janet Hand, Catherine Burton, Albert Hanstock, Michael Evans,Robin Stillings, Tony Wilson, Janet Leather, Robert Adams... ring any bells?

Hi how about these pupils' Greysons' Thompsons' Arthurs' Spriggs' Dawson' Shuts' Parish' Bookers' plus many more i could name.

I acquainted myself with the Greysons when they moved up to King Ecgberts, not a pleasant recollection!

Hi' was that the Greyson boys or girls lol. I used to live on the same road as them and was able to defend myself although i was good mates with Philip who lived elswhere.

Bornabd bred we must have been there at the same time! Judith Dodd, Janet Hand, Catherine Burton, Albert Hanstock, Michael Evans,Robin Stillings, Tony Wilson, Janet Leather, Robert Adams... ring any bells?

Sorry Scout none of those ring a bell. Carole Needham, Peter Wallace, Hazel and Neil Proctor are a few names I recall

Bornand bred Neil and Hazel Proctor are my second cousins! Neil was in the year above me at school. Did you know Kev Elliott or Barbara Senior?

Bornand bred Neil and Hazel Proctor are my second cousins! Neil was in the year above me at school. Did you know Kev Elliott or Barbara Senior?

I thought Neil and Hazel were twins my age. Don't know the names you mention.