Snoring doggie- do you have one?

I get woken up several times a week because of a snoring dog, even though she is downstairs and I sleep upstairs.

Does anyone else have a dog that not only snores, but roars like an old school bus?

Mine snores like a opera singing wart hog....she is that loud I often wonder if the neighbors think it's me lol....she even 'awake snores' as I call it....she is a boxer with a very squished face and a very narrow trachea....she has even had her tonsils removed and her soft palate shortened..(roof of her mouth) to help with her breathing....how can I upload a video ..I have proof lol

yes my eldest boxer can snore for England and within mins she sleeps in kitchen downstairs my bedroom is above kitchen and i hear her most of the night,she wakes up has a scratch and carries on snoring lol :hihi:

Our lurcher only snores a little if she's got herself into a funny position, BUT she does a great dubstep impression when she's dreaming: GRRRRrrrrrr WUB WUB WUB WUB GGGGGRrrrrr WUB WUB WUB!

It does wake me up as she sleeps on the floor of our bedroom, but it makes me laugh! I keep trying to get a video but she usually wake up if I muck about getting my phone out to record it

Yes, my pair snore like absloute freight-trains.

To add fun to the mix, the littlest one, the boy, has a habit of making funny little "happy sighs/ groans" if he has his ears or the top of his head gently scritched when he is snuggled up or fast asleep.

I wondered what on earth was happening the first time I heard them...

<snore> sigh, sigh <snore> mmmm, mmmmm. <snore, snore>* happy sigh* :lol:

I have a snoring Staffy right next to me at this very moment!

If dog snoring was an Olympic event then our Samson would definitely have won a medal. :hihi:

His snoring is one of the two things I don't miss about him :roll: Snoring and his little "wind" problem :gag:

No snoring doggies, but I have two snoring cats :hihi: