Found dog co op woodhouse HOME

has anyone lost there dog

BROWN STAFFY VERRY FRIENDLY LOOKS LIKE ITS NOT LONG SINCE HAD PUPS??

WAS FOUND TODAY WANDERING IN ROAD AT CO OP WHOODHOUSE

ive phoned police and informed dog warden but they dont collect sundays so ive brought it home but have a tiny dog myself or i would keep her here till reunited with its owners im keeping her till 6 pm then i have to take her please ask about to see if anyones lost a dog i would attach a picture but dont know how ill keep checking on here before i take her or does anyone know any rescue centre i can take her to ??? id hate to see it put down shes lovley please message me if you know of anything

The only place you can take her is to the pound. It's very unlikely that she will be PTS.

To attach a photo, you need to upload one to a site such as photobucket and post a link to it. Or a link to Facebook if you're on there.

Aww, she's beautiful. Maybe she'll be microchipped? If you take her to the pound, they'll scan her for you.

Aww, she's beautiful. Maybe she'll be microchipped? If you take her to the pound, they'll scan her for you.

im guna ave to take her in a bit such a shame shes really well looked after so she obvs belongs to someone

shared on facebook im not far from woodhouse, hope someone know who she belongs to

thanks i never took her in the end a friend of a friends took her in and shared on her facebook too she lives up that way got all the way to the kenels then found somone to have her for now

I've seen her on Facebook. Is your frind going to get her checked for a microchip tomorrow?

I've seen her on Facebook. Is your frind going to get her checked for a microchip tomorrow?

im not sure hun ill ask not sure if shes transport im working all week so if she cant ill try n take her when im next off shes a friend of a friend see i have her details if anyone on here needs them x

Just seen on FB that her owners have been found

I've just seen that too. Brilliant news :)

yes shes back where she belongs :) im so glad i never took her to pound now x