Lost Cat - black & white

Lost my cat 30/03/14 on S13. Adult neutered tom, friendly, not microchipped, wearing a red collar (red elasticated collar with 2 bell and ID capsule). All white on the chest and bottom half of head, top half of head is black with brown smudge on nose. Please let me know of any information or sightings. Thank you.

Hi....just to let you know, if you haven't already tried this....call round all your neighbours to see if he has been locked in their garage or shed. Our cat had been missing since last Tuesday and turned up earlier today in a garage a couple of roads away.

Also, have you put some cards in local shops with a description and maybe a photo?

I really hope he turns up soon, I know exactly what you are going through.

Get some posters printed off and stuck up locally. Maybe push some through letter boxes. Have a look on the RSPCA's lost and found bit on their website and join all the lost pets groups on Facebook too :)

Hope he's home soon.

Thank you very much for your suggestions, hope he returns. If he does I will let you know. Once again thank you.