Wanted kitten - forever home waiting

Hi I already have a few rescues including ferals that all have forever homes with me, But I am wanting to add to my family with a new addition preferably feral or a rescue do not want to buy from a breeder. Please PM with more details.

Thanks x

Hi Crazy. I'm currently looking after a kitten/cat that is between 10/12 months old. He turned up lost and confused on my doorstep on Saturday morning. I'm currently doing everything in my power to find his owners but so far without luck. Nobody seems to recognise him. I've been told that if I don't hear from his owners within 7 days, I can rehome him.

I'd love to keep himself as he's a fantastic, friendly, affectionate little boy but unfortunately my dog isn't cat friendly at all and it's a bit of a nightmare trying to keep them apart.

If I can't find his owners, would you be interested in adopting him, or are you looking for a younger kitten?

If you want to see some pictures of him, you'll find some further down the page in a thread titled 'Kitten/young cat for rehome'

Here's another picture of him: http://s1321.photobucket.com/user/kerrydiane/media/imagejpg1_zpse8e4ef09.jpg.html

Thank you x

Edited by angel22

Hi my niece has 2 for sale...both girls £15 each as she's getting her girl spade...one black & one black & white.ready in 2 weeks x

Hi - If you are wanting a feral or a cat desperately in need of a loving home then contact Magsie on here - she knows them all - Thanks for thinking of the rescue cats - Nix

Hi Nix

I am always pestering Mags lol :-) thats were all my other babies have come from. Managed to rescue a 6 month old male from preloved looks absoultey petrified in photo and cant help myself so he'll be coming home with me tonight, the owner has forgotten his name :-/ says a lot. so he'll have a lovely new home at mine from tonight. I am still pestering Mags though for a feral or 2 when they've been caught.

Thanks x x x