Tabby and white Male cat at Ecclesall

Posted on behalf of magsie.

On our doorstep S11 Ecclesall Carterknowle/Springfield area. Not chipped. Huge and friendly. Arrived two nights ago. Ravenous. Just his presence is causing mayhem! Unusual to see strays in this area. Just seems lost. I'm saying 'he' for the time being until I can check for ... Please share.

I've seen an advert for a tabby missing in S11. Can't for the life of me remember where I've seen it though!! Since I've been looking for the owners of the kitten I've got, I've searched so many groups, pages and websites.

I know it wasn't on Facebook, might have been RSPCA's website. Or possibly gumtree or preloved.... I'll have a look see if I can find it xx

---------- Post added 16-04-2014 at 18:39 ----------

Here: 4th one down

http://rspcasheffield.homeip.net/cgi-bin/lostandfound.py?lostorfound=lost&species=Cat

Just realised the one Magsie has found isn't microchipped though so it's probably not the same one.

Edited by angel22

This lad in not neutered or chipped, came and sat on our doorstep, dirty and covered in cobwebs! Poor lad has been trying to shelter somewhere but unfortunately this particular road is not known for its love of cats, he's hardly likely to be taken in.

His photo is on my facebook, thank you.

---------- Post added 20-04-2014 at 11:28 ----------

https://www.facebook.com/maggie.skinner.526

Photo here x